Justin's Spirit Wolf

Ohhhhhh...  this sounds really good.  I might have to give this one a try.  A masculine scent with with green tea?  Sign me up!!

• 2 weeks later...

Before I get into a quick review I have to say a very big thank you to @oceanjewel for gifting me a bottle of this scent.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  I really do appreciate it and I have to say that I love the scent!  My bride has a very unique knack for describing things and she described this as smelling like, 'an expensive Renaissance Faire soap.'  I would agree that it is a very clean, slightly soapy (in a good way) scent that to my nose, anyhow would be equally at home in an office setting as well as at a garden party.  It is a very refined, very nuanced scent.  I've only been wearing this for about 6 hours but I've noticed it evolving as I've worn it.  Surprisingly, the hedione has been a very mild yet constant presence.  It adds a slight floral feel to the scent without being FLOWERY.  Overall, I smell this as being a clean, green scent that is perfect for when you want to just smell good without being too over the top.  In other words, this seems perfect for Summer!  Between this one and the vintage bottle of Eternal Sunshine I found in my stinky drawer, I have my summer scents taken care of.  

:Emoticons10311:

4 hours ago, halo0073 said:

YAY Snoop! So glad you like it. OceanJewel that was incredibly kind of you to gift a bottle to Snoop!?

Yes it was!  Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

This is quite lovely, I'd totally peg it for a unisex scent, actually.  Maybe it's the way hedione wears on me in general, but it's that jasmine vibe of being almost kind of edible?  That's how it reads to me, anyway.  And the other top and mid-notes bolster it to underscore that fresh airy feeling.  But the hedione is pretty much front-and-center on me most of the time.  After a while I start to get the base a bit.  In the long drydown I think the herbal part of this just doesn't come through, but I'm assuming it's just because the other notes are stickier on me.  Like, I don't get the "clean green" aura which Mark does.

• 1 month later...

Definitely a unisex scent to me. When first applied, the bamboo and green tea are prominent on me, then amber and sandalwood come through adding warmth. The hedione sorts of drifts through all the stages like a fresh floral breeze. It reminds me of a wolf snoozing in a patch of sunlight through the trees on a summer day.

I get a clean, but not soapy feel from it. Glad another bottle became available :)

15 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Definitely a unisex scent to me. When first applied, the bamboo and green tea are prominent on me, then amber and sandalwood come through adding warmth. The hedione sorts of drifts through all the stages like a fresh floral breeze. It reminds me of a wolf snoozing in a patch of sunlight through the trees on a summer day.

I get a clean, but not soapy feel from it. Glad another bottle became available :)

Hooray!  This really is a great clean scent.