Adding EOW (alcohol based) to non-phero LP scents

Recently I noticed that I got a lot of great hits when I was wearing Phero Girl with Treasured Hearts and two sprays of Instant Shine from androtics. It got me thinking that maybe just a hint of cops would work best for me in some of my LPMP scents that don't have pheros in them. I'm wondering if I could add some drops of the alcohol based EOW that I got from Love Scent to a few of my LPMP perfumes? And I'm also wondering how much I should add to match the amount that's in Phero Girl because that amount seemed to be perfect for me. I'm just not sure if the love scent one can be mixed with the LPMP scents since that EOW is alcohol based. Plus, I kind of want to use up that EOW without having to put it on alone since it's messy with the dropper and leaves a red mark on me.

Edited by starlitegirl

Recently I noticed that I got a lot of great hits when I was wearing Phero Girl with Treasured Hearts and two sprays of Instant Shine from androtics. It got me thinking that maybe just a hint of cops would work best for me in some of my LPMP scents that don't have pheros in them. I'm wondering if I could add some drops of the alcohol based EOW that I got from Love Scent to a few of my LPMP perfumes? And I'm also wondering how much I should add to match the amount that's in Phero Girl because that amount seemed to be perfect for me. I'm just not sure if the love scent one can be mixed with the LPMP scents since that EOW is alcohol based. Plus, I kind of want to use up that EOW without having to put it on alone since it's messy with the dropper and leaves a red mark on me.

Well, I know from experience that you totally CAN add alcohol-based EoW to LP oils. The only downside is that it will separate in the bottle, so you will need to remember to gently shake it each time you apply. It can and does work, however.

Another thing to watch out for is this.....add it a few drops at a time, and then let it sit for a while, and do a sniff-test before you add more. When I have combined alcohol-based EoW with oils, the scent character of it can change, and sometimes it will overpower your blend if it is a lighter-scented oil.

As far as how much in in PheroGirl.....not sure about that, but I do recall that Mara said that it was a LOT.

Thanks Dolly!

I noticed the copulins in phero girl for the first time today. They really stood out to me probably because I wore more than I did the last time I wore it.

I guess I'll pick some of the heavier or richer scents to test with and do as you recommend - add only a few drops at a time. Since I'm in the habit of gently shaking all my oils before I apply that won't be problem. It's just a matter of picking which ones they can mix well with.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks Dolly!

I noticed the copulins in phero girl for the first time today. They really stood out to me probably because I wore more than I did the last time I wore it.

I guess I'll pick some of the heavier or richer scents to test with and do as you recommend - add only a few drops at a time. Since I'm in the habit of gently shaking all my oils before I apply that won't be problem. It's just a matter of picking which ones they can mix well with.

Thanks for the help!

I've found that there are some notes that work really well at covering/blending with the cops.....besides the honeycomb used in pherogirl, that is.....ambers, vanillas, musks, cinnamon.....those are my hands down faves.....they tend to cover and mesh the best.....

That's exactly what I was thinking for blends. Ambers, musks, vanillas, honeycomb, or anything with a spicy or almond or amaretto strong note works well too. Also, I have some that are from BPAL that are rich wine aromas with strong fruits or a blend of rich and ripe fruits with florals that I wore to cover EoW when I was wearing it alone. Those BPAL scents are perfect to cover it as are the snake oil variations they have because the rich incense type aroma mutes the overwhelming factor of EoW. The only ones I won't go near are creamy or light or softer, lighter type blends because the copulins would murder those. But since I tend to love a lot of rich scents that work as good cover, there are plenty I could work with. I only have some creamy scents - most of which are BPAL and then pure sugar that's softer and lighter and a few due to arrive from LPMP any day now that have some of the creamier blends that I think wouldn't mix well. Those are the ones I wouldn't touch with EoW.

But I really liked the idea of mixing in some drops of EoW into a whole bottle of perfume oil and then not having to do a special EoW application (unless I choose to for special situations and then it will be LPMP's EOW). I'm under the impression that a hint of copulins works to my benefit any time except at work (given that I'm a 40 yr old single gal with no children). Having them on in a small dose via perfume seems easier than trying to find some balance with the messy drops. That just never went well. And since I tend to wear something like Instant Shine or Treasured Hearts as my primary pheromone blend, it's not like I'm cranking up the sexual component. It's just there more subtly, like what would be normal for a younger 20 something woman :666:

That's exactly what I was thinking for blends. Ambers, musks, vanillas, honeycomb, or anything with a spicy or almond or amaretto strong note works well too. Also, I have some that are from BPAL that are rich wine aromas with strong fruits or a blend of rich and ripe fruits with florals that I wore to cover EoW when I was wearing it alone. Those BPAL scents are perfect to cover it as are the snake oil variations they have because the rich incense type aroma mutes the overwhelming factor of EoW. The only ones I won't go near are creamy or light or softer, lighter type blends because the copulins would murder those. But since I tend to love a lot of rich scents that work as good cover, there are plenty I could work with. I only have some creamy scents - most of which are BPAL and then pure sugar that's softer and lighter and a few due to arrive from LPMP any day now that have some of the creamier blends that I think wouldn't mix well. Those are the ones I wouldn't touch with EoW.

But I really liked the idea of mixing in some drops of EoW into a whole bottle of perfume oil and then not having to do a special EoW application (unless I choose to for special situations and then it will be LPMP's EOW). I'm under the impression that a hint of copulins works to my benefit any time except at work (given that I'm a 40 yr old single gal with no children). Having them on in a small dose via perfume seems easier than trying to find some balance with the messy drops. That just never went well. And since I tend to wear something like Instant Shine or Treasured Hearts as my primary pheromone blend, it's not like I'm cranking up the sexual component. It's just there more subtly, like what would be normal for a younger 20 something woman :666:

Also, a tip.....if you don't want to risk experimenting with a whole bottle, you can take a smaller roll top bottle to do your mixing in.....I have been known to do that, also.

Also, a tip.....if you don't want to risk experimenting with a whole bottle, you can take a smaller roll top bottle to do your mixing in.....I have been known to do that, also.

Great tip, especially since I do have some extra roll-on bottles. I'll do that with scents I have coming in the next few days. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi ladies. I'm new to the LP Perfumerie, but am LOVING it! The cops in Phero Girl translate as VERY strong to me, but due to what I believe are chemical changes taking place in my body through the month, it does seem to vary. What does nOT seem to change is that even on the days where it smells a little "funky", I dab it on my pulse points and neck, wait for it to settle in ( about 10 minutes for me) and then layer over it with any scent really. I do love to put Dirty Sexy over it. The results? The name says it all. I love this place and am so glad to have found it.

Hi ladies. I'm new to the LP Perfumerie, but am LOVING it! The cops in Phero Girl translate as VERY strong to me, but due to what I believe are chemical changes taking place in my body through the month, it does seem to vary. What does nOT seem to change is that even on the days where it smells a little "funky", I dab it on my pulse points and neck, wait for it to settle in ( about 10 minutes for me) and then layer over it with any scent really. I do love to put Dirty Sexy over it. The results? The name says it all. I love this place and am so glad to have found it.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!!

Woo Hoo ! This is exactly my question I was just wondering about as I just received my first EOW bottle from LS. Oh my goodness... and to be quite honest I am SCARED TO DEATH to open that potent little bottle !!! Oh the horror stories I have read about spilling and dropping .... :omgwtf:

My question is kinda the same actually... I know it depends on age but is there some sort of ratio to ratio to start at? *I'm 37 by the way...I'm sad just typing that... ugh* Do you measure by drops or the ml ? Is this making any sense.... I'm just scared to open that bottle :gasp:

Edited by livinginparadise

With the love scent version, I added 8 drops to a full LP bottle that was a scent strong enough to cover. Actually, I did that with several of my scents that were strong enough to be cover scents. When you read that some women use 4-8 drops for a day, I figured that much for a whole bottle would be enough to give a hint of it. I think Dolly might have posted that number and it sounded good. I have it in a few of my scents that are good cover scents and have no problem.

The LS bottle is actually weaker compared to the EoW here at LPMP. Heck, the bottle I got from here is oil based, 1/3 oz. It was wrapped in the celophane sealers they send scents in and even through that I could smell it. It stank something nasty. I kept it in there for weeks too. So based on that, the love scent one now smells pale by comparison. And I'd rather mix some drops of it into a bottle because the LS one gave me red blotch marks wherever I put it. Yuck to that.

Edited to add: I'm 40. I've read posts from women roughly my age (35-45) using up to 8 drops per day. That's a bit much for me, and honestly, I don't want to be walking sex on a stick. I'd rather do some drops in a bottle and have that hint of sex over pure dirty nasty sex.

Edited by starlitegirl

I don't want to be walking sex on a stick. I'd rather do some drops in a bottle and have that hint of sex over pure dirty nasty sex.

This statement gave me a good giggle.....sex on a stick......hehe......

This statement gave me a good giggle.....sex on a stick......hehe......

When I was applying eow with the dropper (the LS variety) I sure felt like that. I noticed guys looking at me very strangely. Then it occurred to me I saw giving off a major come do me vibe. So yeah, now Ill just put some drops in a bottle and maybe it's not much of anything they get, but better that than being a sex popsicle... unless I had a special guy, which for him, okay. But since I don't, I can do without the tons of sexy. Hints of it works way better for me - keeps me in my comfort zone and doesn't make them all crazy.

When I was applying eow with the dropper (the LS variety) I sure felt like that. I noticed guys looking at me very strangely. Then it occurred to me I saw giving off a major come do me vibe. So yeah, now Ill just put some drops in a bottle and maybe it's not much of anything they get, but better that than being a sex popsicle... unless I had a special guy, which for him, okay. But since I don't, I can do without the tons of sexy. Hints of it works way better for me - keeps me in my comfort zone and doesn't make them all crazy.

Woo hoo - got the anticipated note that the package with EoW at the Post Office - picking up when they open tomorrow at 8 am. Dying to smell like sex on a stick - or maybe since it will be such a small schmear as I'm going to the office - not quite that smoking hot. Bring on the CHEESE.

Going to be an unusually bad day at work - may as well enjoy the hits - even a small schmear that just whispers of naughtiness. :-)

Sex on a stick. I'm with Dolly. I had eighty million visions of sex on a stick. <g> Best grin I had all day. :-)