Swimming With Sharks with a touch of something sexy?

When I mean a touch, I do mean only a dab. This is for the office where I want to be taken seriously but just a bit sexy. Kind of like Angelina Jolie in a business suit. :) I have Super Sexy for Women and some copulins, so would one of those work or is there something better?

Well, Swimming with Sharks and SS4W are both pretty complex....I'm not sure I would try mixing those. Maybe just a drop, and I do mean a DROP of cops.

What happens when you wear swimming with sharks by itself?

What happens when you wear swimming with sharks by itself?

Kind of a calm and controlled aura but no hint of sexy.

I think the girls above are probably right and SS4W will be too complex on top of SWS. A drop of plain cops might be the ticket.

Well, Swimming with Sharks and SS4W are both pretty complex....I'm not sure I would try mixing those. Maybe just a drop, and I do mean a DROP of cops.

:yeahthat: !!! ...just a drop

oh and I am sure... would not mix those two blends

eta: did not see your post...I type slow :lol:

Edited by Calii

When I mean a touch, I do mean only a dab. This is for the office where I want to be taken seriously but just a bit sexy. Kind of like Angelina Jolie in a business suit. :) I have Super Sexy for Women and some copulins, so would one of those work or is there something better?

If you don't like SWS I say try LFM. (Not together of course.)

I agree with Dolly about the mixing of 2 complex blends. You'll most likely end up with nothing or nothing useful. You could try just a dab of cops to make you feel a bit more shiny/girlie. You naught try some topper to lighten the effect.

I've had pheros that did not seem to do it for me, I tried others, learned more and then came back

to give it another try. I've found a new appreciation for the effect. If they don't there's the trade thread.

Edited by StacyK