First Date Pheros?

I need help, it's been like 11 years since I've been on an actual date. I'm doing a practice run with an out of towner & I'm really not sure what pheromone signature I want to put out there....he's 4 years younger (I seem to be attracting men in the 29-30 range). So Idk, I don't really want to hit him w/ Cougar. Maybe SS4W?

I'd say Ss4W or PM. One of the things I like about PM is that it encourages conversation.

I'm guessing you aren't looking to hit him with cops or anything to overt.

Speaking as a guy, I would second the PM. It gives off that happy comfortable and attractive vibe that isn't TOO sexual but can easily go that way if you want it to.

I say go for SS4W. If you feel sexy then you will feel like bonding lol.

Plus do you really want to bond that much on a first date? First dates are usually about feeling each other out.

Maybe i have it wrong? Don't listen to me, I'm pregnant and a whore.

Edited by LadyVictoria

Plus do you really want to bond that much on a first date? First dates are usually about feeling each other out.

:lol:

Hmm, I would totally advise somebody else to go with PM, but I like this suggestion. He's actually a reservist that lives MD, who only came up to Ft. Wood for training. Yes, we're entirely feeling each other out at this point. I'm actually really glad that he lives far, far away because I'm viewing this as practice, lol. Plus, I'm open to moving if anything serious comes of it ;)

PM might make her too vulnerable though.. she wants to be sexy and want him to beg for more so he comes visit her in his uniform and they can bone down by the lake...

OMG WHEN DID I BECOME DANIELLE STEEL

WOO, mother-flipping, HOO! I like the direction your dirty mind is taking this date, LOL! Maybe I should grab one of my fancy condoms, just in case, haha.

Ok, so I wanted to test out One True Love, & Sneaky Clean doesn't seem congruent with the fruit, so I'm doing a spray of Levitation potion. I also added a smidge of cops.

WOO, mother-flipping, HOO! I like the direction your dirty mind is taking this date, LOL! Maybe I should grab one of my fancy condoms, just in case, haha.

Ok, so I wanted to test out One True Love, & Sneaky Clean doesn't seem congruent with the fruit, so I'm doing a spray of Levitation potion. I also added a smidge of cops.

Ooh Levitation sounds good! I'm sure with the cops and your rack something will be levitating.. LOL

Ooh Levitation sounds good! I'm sure with the cops and your rack something will be levitating.. LOL

Yeah, it was a good combo, but I should have left out the cops. I was giving mixed signals, he was giving mixed signals (i.e. just let me bang you, but I promise I'm not going hit & quit). I thought about it, & we made out a little with some over the jeans action, but he seemed kind of big & I don't want to stretch out my vag for someone I probably won't see again. No biggie, I'm getting practice on what to do & what not to do, so the evening was a win/win for me. Practice & I got free shrimp & to see the new Will Smith movie. Lol.

Yeah, it was a good combo, but I should have left out the cops. I was giving mixed signals, he was giving mixed signals (i.e. just let me bang you, but I promise I'm not going hit & quit). I thought about it, & we made out a little with some over the jeans action, but he seemed kind of big & I don't want to stretch out my vag for someone I probably won't see again. No biggie, I'm getting practice on what to do & what not to do, so the evening was a win/win for me. Practice & I got free shrimp & to see the new Will Smith movie. Lol.

Well at least you know your juices are working!

Words to live by. I want to embroider that onto a pillowcase or something.

Lmao, maybe I should make that my new profile tagline?