OCCO 2019: Sandalwood, Sage, & Myrrh

OCCOSandalSageMyrrh.jpg

For the very first time in our OCCO! realm of wonders, we have created a unisex type with a fragrance which sure to appeal to any gender. A bold blending with an herbal-woody character, featuring the desert vibe of sage and Indian paintbrush on top of thick sandalwood and myrrh attars plus a touch of oakmoss, layered with dry vanilla. And for those gentlemen who enjoy experimenting with copulins, may we suggest you give this OCCO! variant a try – you might find it even more effective than “unflavored” EoW for selfies and other, more amorous, pursuits.

• luna65 locked this topic
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

I really had questions about the notes in OCCO form, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I enjoyed it more than the Orang Droolicious (no surprise) and the Raspberry (big surprise). This almost becomes an incense tinged skin musk to my nose. A man can wear this, but there's a definite feminine edge in this to me.

Thanks for the review!  I was wondering about this one!

This is quintessentially unisex for sure, bold and woody but at the same time just so compelling for anyone.  I get the sage and sandalwood most of all and that's such a great combo.  And it lasts for yonks!

11 hours ago, luna65 said:

This is quintessentially unisex for sure, bold and woody but at the same time just so compelling for anyone.  I get the sage and sandalwood most of all and that's such a great combo.  And it lasts for yonks!

Yonks! Omg I love it! You never fail to bring new words into my life and I am eternally grateful for that.

3 hours ago, luna65 said:

LOL well I'm glad - I got that one from Quince.

Oh wow a new word and a Quince sighting in one day. This is too much. If a misogynist asshole joins today and I get to watch you shred him then my life will be complete. Lol.

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Oh wow a new word and a Quince sighting in one day. This is too much. If a misogynist asshole joins today and I get to watch you shred him then my life will be complete. Lol.

Ahaha!  Sorry but I’m already a member here.  

This one has me intrigued!  If they aren’t sold out when I am ready to order again I will have to try it.

17 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

This one has me intrigued!  If they aren’t sold out when I am ready to order again I will have to try it.

You and QG are safe. Lol. Not at all the type I’m talking about! It’s pretty rare but every couple years one pops up. Watching Luna take one down is one of my guilty pleasures in life, much like hearing Mara curse like the true New Yorker she is on the phone. 

4 hours ago, halo0073 said:

You and QG are safe. Lol. Not at all the type I’m talking about! It’s pretty rare but every couple years one pops up. Watching Luna take one down is one of my guilty pleasures in life, much like hearing Mara curse like the true New Yorker she is on the phone. 

Gotta be honest, I’ve had fun watching that myself!

OK, I'm getting a bottle of this without smelling it because I voted for something like this on FB. I love these types of Unisex scents. I'm a little concerned about the oakmoss because it can really be too much for me most of the time but I'm trusting that this is completely brilliant (because I should know better by now because it will be) and will pair perfectly with Vardo 😍 or even a sugared blackberry or other berries. I'm excited to try it! 

22 minutes ago, tink333 said:

OK, I'm getting a bottle of this without smelling it because I voted for something like this on FB. I love these types of Unisex scents. I'm a little concerned about the oakmoss because it can really be too much for me most of the time but I'm trusting that this is completely brilliant (because I should know better by now because it will be) and will pair perfectly with Vardo 😍 or even a sugared blackberry or other berries. I'm excited to try it! 

I think that you will love it!  I am typically into foodie scents and those that are sweet, although I do like the Sugared Frankincense and Myrrh and some resinous scents. I wasn't expecting to like this one as much as I do. I don't get too much oakmoss, mostly creamy sage and what I think is the Indian paintbrush (not sure what it smells like but there's a note in there that I don't recognize which is more  prominent). 

3 hours ago, Kayla said:

I think that you will love it!  I am typically into foodie scents and those that are sweet, although I do like the Sugared Frankincense and Myrrh and some resinous scents. I wasn't expecting to like this one as much as I do. I don't get too much oakmoss, mostly creamy sage and what I think is the Indian paintbrush (not sure what it smells like but there's a note in there that I don't recognize which is more  prominent). 

Kayla, that sounds beautiful!!! Thanks for the info. I'm excited to try it. I'll be back to review once I get the chance to try it. 

• 6 months later...
On 8/24/2019 at 2:43 PM, halo0073 said:

. If a misogynist asshole joins today and I get to watch you shred him then my life will be complete. Lol.

On 8/24/2019 at 6:41 PM, Snoopyace said:

Ha! Sorry I missed this exchange before! 

I've been grabbing little trials more lately, I just put this one because something with sandalwood has been lingering on either me or my clothes. I didn't realize I liked this one! I was just so excited about some of the others, I may have mixed this up with Resinate in my head. The sage is the star for me, but I'm also smelling something sweet. And then there's the oak moss. It smells like a late summer evening hike on the edge of a big meadow. It reminds me of a specific campground next to a big field, where I camped in a national park. I don't know what state it was in but I remember the high grass meadow that was next to where we slept. This smells exactly like how that felt.