NEW RELEASES FOR SUMMER 2021!!

Ah, thanks @Potion Master! I was in the car (passenger seat, I swear) so my only concern was getting it done! 

But, I have to say, I do visit the LUV site because of the bottle counts. Would you say those are still accurate? It’s not like I check often, but there are some I like to keep an eye on for when I make larger orders. For these, I ordered the trial set and a bottle of Gogo, but I know when I decide which of these I cannot live without I’ll also get another Living Doll and maybe another LP Gold, so I do know the current count in the scroll down menu. 

Edited by Eastwood22

28 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Ah, thanks @Potion Master! I was in the car (passenger seat, I swear) so my only concern was getting it done! 

But, I have to say, I do visit the LUV site because of the bottle counts. Would you say those are still accurate? It’s not like I check often, but there are some I like to keep an eye on for when I make larger orders. For these, I ordered the trial set and a bottle of Gogo, but I know when I decide which of these I cannot live without I’ll also get another Living Doll and maybe another LP Gold, so I do know the current count in the scroll down menu. 

Thank you for your order! ❤️ :)

We split the total amount of available bottles between the LP Site, the Etsy/Pattern sites, and the sales floor in the shop. So while it's accurate to a point, it's not the whole picture. Sometimes we sell out online but can grab one from the sales floor. Sometimes things get grabbed for a customer in person, and we forget to remove one from the cart, and it might get oversold online. It's a lot of moving parts to manage.

5 hours ago, Potion Master said:

It's a lot of moving parts to manage.

Quite honestly, I continue to be amazed by how well you manage it all! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 11:32 AM, Potion Master said:

And to answer the often asked question of the month, we are pushing the SALE this year to September - we will do it alongside the Autumn releases.  :)

@cheeseburger79!

Just want to let everyone know that we are running a little behind...we were waiting for a late bottle delivery that finally arrived 2 days ago, we also had the holiday and a couple of people out this week due to quarantining after the holiday weekend, so we are a little discombobulated over here but we are on track, just a little tardy. And everyone is coming in tomorrow to make sure the rest of the new release orders make it out the door tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your patience! <3