Best blends for self-effects of increased libido?

CosmoTea

Hi! I’ve searched the forum but didn’t find quite what I was looking for. If this has been asked and answered, I’m sorry. 

After having our child several years ago, our love life took a steep turn for the worse, and it has become non-existent. To the point we thought we needed to consider calling it quits after a decade together. We have rekindled our love and made some improvements to our communication, but our libido still seems to be very low. Hard to get in the mood when the LO is around during at the weekends, too sleepy in the morning before work when the LO wakes up like an alarm and too exhausted at the end of the day when our LO is finally asleep. 

My question is, what pheromones have increased not only your partner’s desire but also yours? I appreciate everyone is different, but would be good to have an idea before Pherotine starts.

Dirty sexy scents seem to put my SO off (or it could be the cops that his sensitive nose dislikes, despite them being fully dry, properly applied in the right areas and well covered up as per Mara’s step-by-step). So I haven’t used cops blends around him after a couple of attempts, he just got angry and irritable around me each time. Love life is no further forward🙁

@CosmoTea I remember discussions on the boards about how some of the pheromones for men had this effect for them.  But this  was way before my time, and I am not sure if the blends talked about are  available now.  @luna65 probably knows, or can suggest.

There are definitely some pheromone blends that cannot be used by women.  Hopefully Luna will see this post soon. I think she’s probably crazy busy with her part for the new releases.  

For a purely sexual arousal, for me it's #1 Blatant Invitation #2 Sexpionage and sometimes the male sexual blends. For strong emotional arousal it's TMI - it makes me feel so connected with the person that it sometimes boosts tantric experiences for me. Hope this helps !

Thank you ladies. Blatant Invitation is on my list. If I were to order the UN version, but wanted it lightly scented (the +$10 option), how do I go about adding the scent to cart? I want to be fully ready for placing my next order😊

@CosmoTea With the “add pheromones to any Love Potion perfume of your choice” option, you  Put in the notes  the pheromone and the fragrance you want to add it to. But I’m not sure if this is the lightly scented choice you’re asking about. This just boosts a perfume with the phero you want. I like doing this, and choose to do so more and more frequently actually— but the result isn’t a light cover scent such as the Like a Magnet and BAM choices. (copy and pasted from the LPMP site below)

One dose of Unscented Pheromones is 1,000 mcg.
Our phero enhanced scents are 333 mcgs per bottle by comparison, so when you opt for a Phero Add, you are getting three times that strength.

If no one else responds with a definitive answer for lightly scented add in for any pheromone of your choice, I’d email Kimi for further clarification.  

Blatant Invitation isn’t as stinky as pure cops are (Essence of Woman) or even Sexpionage,  just giving it enough time to  dry down works well.  Having it lightly fragranced  in the bottle would save you time though.  

One more thing about putting in notes for an order… I’ve noticed if I skip entering my ship to information on the LP site, and choose PayPal, my notes don’t stay.  So, add your note, then put in your contact info and shipping address before you go on to payment method. 

@Eve Thanks so much for the tips! 
With regards to the lightly scented, I’ve read somewhere it was an option you could choose to have the full strength pheromones lightly scented to cover up the smell. Is Kimi reachable on the same email address as Mara?

I’m not worried about using UN pheros without cops with any perfume on top, but I would worry about not covering up the scent of cops so best Mara does it.

@CosmoTea  yes, email catalunalpmp@yahoo.com.

Kimi  monitors that mailbox,  and if she feels that Mara is best to answer this  she’ll make sure she gets it.   Time zone differences between  you are great, as you well know, but because it’s earlier there than it is where you’re located, you can hopefully have more information about how to do this before the weekend.   But that was just for a light cover scent for a phero blend. I misunderstood, did not realize you were referring to cops.  

If you’re just wanting to cover cops, then you can use the option for custom request https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/unscented-pheromones/products/add-pheromones-to-any-love-potion-perfume-of-your-choice

and as I described above (or somewhere) choose just cops.  In notes say what fragrance and what strength of cops you want. I always go for max strength,  but I trust Mara to know how much a particular scent can handle. Not all are strong enough to fully cover cops.  

You can also try the Sheer Essence. I’ve not used it myself, but others here have, and maybe will share how they like it, how 5hey use it. 

• 2 weeks later...

@CosmoTea   Just wanted to say “hi”. I have been reading your posts with interest and hope that you will continue to write about your experiences with the pheromones and perfumes. Unfortunately, I am also relatively new (about six months or so) into this pheromones journey (and I do not have a boyfriend, so I have no idea about the sexy blends), so I am not really able to provide much help. Hope the Blatant Invitation works for you! 

Hi @RosesArePink 🙂 It’s an exciting journey, and I hope you get lots of positive hits from using your pheromone blends!

Thanks @Eve, forgot about the Sheer Essence. I love the OCCO: White scent, but have been too chicken to use it yet.

Edited by CosmoTea

@greenappletart Haven’t you used Sheer Essence?  It seems like you commented on it somewhere a while back. 

@CosmoTea If you like OCCO White, Noco White smells almost identical.  It is the same fragrance minus the cops.  I wear that simple combo fairly often.  Both are extremely long lasting too, which is another plus.  Be brave (lol) try it!  

I’ll also layer  Noco White to slightly alter how another fragrance smells.  

Good memory, @Eve ! I had asked about Sheer Essence when ordering some. I've only used a little, but I'll try to tell you what I can. It's similar to the Occos, but a much lighter form. You can still smell the cops when wet, though they are not as strong. After it dries down, they are pretty imperceptible, scent wise. Once, I even forgot to add a cover scent after dry down and I couldn't even smell them bare.

As for effects, I find them more subtle than the occos, which makes sense since they're the diluted form.  If occos are a come hither, seductive dress designed to wow, sheer essence is a cute top you feel confident in, but can wear with jeans.