Bubblegum Bettie w/Audacious

AD-BGBettie.jpg

Scent: Cherry bubblegum

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
BERRY SUGARS ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
CANE SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
BENZOIN ~ Prosperity, astral projection, purification.
ACACIA GUM ARABIC ~ Secret love. Spirituality, purification of evil and negativity.

This is happiness in a bottle! I am sitting home today sorting through paperwork, getting ready to do our taxes next week, so I decided to put on something upbeat to distract me from the drudgery. 

Bubblegum Bettie is a delicious, cherry-vanilla bubblegum scent that isn't overly sweet. It goes on pretty cherry forward, then melds into a huffable cherry Creamsicle smell. I ordered a full bottle unsniffed and am so happy I did! The Audacious is putting me on a happy mood too. :)

With my first sniff I was amazed that this smells exactly like a cherry gumball.  I mean, I know Mara is capable of such things, so it was a happy amazement. :w00t:

I might see if my daughter likes this one, she was obsessed with Sugared Cherries. And she could use a bit of Audacious in her life!

ETA-

I gave her the trial this morning and told her to try it. Just sniffing it, she said, “mom, this is my new favorite perfume. Can we get a bottle? The spray kind?” I said, “can you at least try it on your skin first?” She’s a funny one.

Shoot, forgot to add, she wanted me to tell ya’ll that “it smells like fairies 💖.” She also told me to use sparkle emojis.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 weeks later...

Like I was saying, at first sniff this is exactly like a cherry gumball.  As it dries down it develops a character somewhere between actual cherry and candied cherry.  I like that quality because the sweetness is more nuanced that way.   Later on it becomes more candied again as the vanilla undertone creeps in.  The final drydown for me is a very soft vanilla.

If you love scents with a cherry note/cherry heart I would definitely recommend this one!

• 2 weeks later...

Love love omg the scent and with audacious, wow! I have a few trial sizes as new to audacious, so still testing. If I could would definitely get a few FBs!!! Putting a new list together