Best phero for job interview?

Hi everyone,

What would you recommend as far as phero/fragrance for a job interview? It’s for a government office/admin position. I’m 58. It’s in a small fairly rural town, so I’m not exactly swimming with sharks, but am thinking of that phero maybe. ?  I wore a yummy mango scent with Levitation for my last job interview (sorry, I can’t recall the name, it was a LPMP scent) and got the job. The female VP who interviewed me was super friendly and nice and we ended up talking and laughing and having a great time together, and I got the job! I know, somewhat weird choice for an interview but I was a pheromone newbie then. However, I am certain it affected her positively and it turned out to be perfect. The woman who is interviewing me tomorrow is my age or older and is rather conservative (as is the whole office) and is SUPER organized. She’s been there a while. Thought of Cougar, but I only have it in Cougar Panther, which is okay but I don’t like very much. I need to go somewhat subtle since I think it’s a fairly small room I will be interviewed in. Is it more the scent or the pheromone or both? What have you used successfully for job interviews? Thank you in advance! 
*edited for fixing (incorrect) spelling corrections forced on me by auto correct. 

Edited by LexiJo

• LexiJo changed the title to Best phero for job interview?

I used perfect match for my job interview and killed it. My boss couldn't be there for the interview but all the other guys that were there loved me and told him how well I interviewed. I also got promoted within the first year. I wasn't qualified to be promoted, didn't ask for it either! He begged me and had other people beg me until I caved! So perfect match will always be my number 1 choice for an interview. ❤️

Wow, Artemis that is a great story! I can see how Perfect Match might be a great phero to use! I didn’t see this until after my interview was already over. I ended up going with Ghost Dust with Open Windows. I adore that fragrance and I figured OW was a good “general/everyone”  phero. I feel like it went fabulously (fingers crossed!). It was a panel interview - me at a desk in front of the room and four people at a table facing me - so I’m not certain if they got a whiff of me 😁 but it do think it went super well, and everyone seemed relaxed and happy. We shall see! 

On 6/27/2023 at 8:28 PM, LexiJo said:

Hi everyone,

What would you recommend as far as phero/fragrance for a job interview? It’s for a government office/admin position. I’m 58. It’s in a small fairly rural town, so I’m not exactly swimming with sharks, but am thinking of that phero maybe. ?  I wore a yummy mango scent with Levitation for my last job interview (sorry, I can’t recall the name, it was a LPMP scent) and got the job. The female VP who interviewed me was super friendly and nice and we ended up talking and laughing and having a great time together, and I got the job! I know, somewhat weird choice for an interview but I was a pheromone newbie then. However, I am certain it affected her positively and it turned out to be perfect. The woman who is interviewing me tomorrow is my age or older and is rather conservative (as is the whole office) and is SUPER organized. She’s been there a while. Thought of Cougar, but I only have it in Cougar Panther, which is okay but I don’t like very much. I need to go somewhat subtle since I think it’s a fairly small room I will be interviewed in. Is it more the scent or the pheromone or both? What have you used successfully for job interviews? Thank you in advance! 
*edited for fixing (incorrect) spelling corrections forced on me by auto correct. 

I have used Mega Watt and Levitation and scored both jobs that I interviewed for

• 1 month later...

Hi Dolphindolls, just seeing this and levitation has worked for me in an interview too! Most recently, I wore Mean Business with SWS and got an offer the next morning! Now I’m a high school English teacher. :)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i prioritize selfies a little more than effects on other people, bc I've had ironic scenarios where the phero affected others beautifully and as intended, but affected me atrociously lol Just  found out to not be a congruent vibe with my weaknesses/insecurities.

for example, i dont need any more 'mystique' energy from La Femme Mystere. I'm already standoff-ish. but the phero blend actually still softens my projected energy a bit bc it has other Bonding molecules. But I just prefer to go for single-molecules then in that case, or other blends.

for me, it's girl/girl, or swimming w sharks.