Supra

luna65

AD-Supra.jpg

Scent: Sweetest whipped creamy vanilla with a dash of maple and a splash of champagne.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CHAMPAGNE ~ FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

I had to compare this one to Pumpkin Pink to see how they differ and I found they are both completely different and unique. It’s a delicious, dessert scent. First putting it on it envelopes you in its yummy sweet maple/Vanilla/honey goodness. When it settles I get the creaminess with the sandalwood and buttercream. This one is more of a sensual sweetness in comparison with Pumpkin Pink. 

I have tried Supra several days in a row. At first I didn't think it was going to work for me because I got an odd play doh type of smell. After it rested from travel, it now smells fantastic! At first application, it is really fizzy and bright. Once it's been on my skin for about 30-45 minutes, it changes into a fruity, sweet vanilla that has a lot of staying power. When I apply it at night, I can still smell it in the morning. 

This was my first impression of Supra:

On 10/16/2023 at 3:56 PM, Onyx said:

Supra: It's fruity in the bottle. It smelled fresh upon application. I thought it might have been Flying Potion or Vampire Bunny. I need to test this again. 

I've had this for 10-11 days now and the most apparent scent to me is the champagne, specifically its bubbly/effervescent aspect. I think that's the part that gives me fresh vibes. I'm somewhat getting soapiness too, but I'm not sure if that's the effervescence at work or the amber. Perhaps both.

Something in this reminds me so much of Sneaky Clean. This gives me various fresh, clean vibes. One sniff, I think of a bubble bath. Next sniff, I think of washing my hands by the kitchen sink. Next, I'm thinking of bathroom cleaning. While Sneaky Clean is more like the scent from the aftermath of cleaning, this is the scent when cleaning is still happening: while the water is still running and there are still lots of bubbles. 🧼🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🚿

I'm not getting the same dessert-type scent from this as others seem to be getting. I think if I did, this might have been more up my alley. 

This is not the type of scent I'm looking for at the moment, but its freshness makes me think that this is better as a spray. Even better because the label would be more visible in that form and it is just gorgeous! (A big reason why I ordered a sample, to be honest. Lol.)

• 2 weeks later...

I love the bubbly-snap of the champagne.  I'm pretty sure it's actually a lime note (it's used in a lot of "carbonated" perfume notes), with that fresh, slightly bitter tang of the zest.  I remember Super from back in the day, and I think I was a bit too young to wear a more subtle, less-sweet perfume then.  The base is lovely and well-blended, a really nuanced skin scent.  I don't slather as a rule, though, so a heavier hand will probably give a more prominent impression without being brash.

• 3 months later...

This really does smell so much like the original SUPER for Her, the creaminess combined with the effervescence.  It's so cute, like you want to wear it to a party or some other fun event.  Like, if you're a fan of Mrs. Fubbs' Parlour/Gala di Champagne, then I think you would enjoy this as well.