Aura Armor

liz

I'm not good at reviews or descriptions, I either know I like it or not and...... I LOVE this. Am I crazy ? but there's something about this scent that reminds me of 'Forevermore' (which I also LOVE)

liz :blush:

Liz like you I haven't mastered my review skill set yet LOL. Also like you I LOOOOVE this scent!!! Just got it yesterday, and I am rockin it today. It's one of the best impulse buys I have made YIPEEEE!!!!! :(

Sorry to say that I missed out one the forever more potion, that was before my time. Glad I was here for this one though :-D

Edited by Lifesgood

• 2 weeks later...

this is a fresh lovely scent. it reminds me of this scented crayon i used t have as weird as that sounds. It was supposed to be fresh air or something. I'm not sure of the magical affects of it yet but so far I've felt good after wearing it, and that was applying it around 6am trying to rush out of the house.. so that's pretty good for me lol, glad i snagged a bottle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, the official ingredients are: Oak Moss, Bamboo, Heather, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, Honey

I love this scent! I have two bottles. I am about 1/4 of the way through my first bottle. Initially, it is a sweet green. The oakmoss and bamboo are definately there. After it dries down, the heather and sandalwood meld beautifully to create a soft feminine glow. The amber and vanilla definately give it some staying power. I have had this one for more than 5 hours and it is still lovely and full-bodied. The Oak Moss and Bamboo are no longer detectible, leaving it soft and pretty.

As for intent... I had a plumber at my house all day today fixing my frozen pipes that had burst in two places. He was pretty grumpy and negative when he arrived. Not very talkative or friendly. I was finding myself getting a little irritated and applied some of this in all of the normal spots. By the time that the plumber left, we were both in good spirits. He even smiled at me. No pheros used! Now, he still wasn't super friendly, but he also wasn't leaching my energy away from me. I think that my intact good spirits and positive energy may have rubbed off on him...

• 1 month later...

:CHEERS~19: OMG,

is this sold out? i'll check it out in the shoppe. i bet it is tho'. grrr.

this is a tiny sample m&d threw in for me. i woke up and swiped some on my wrists,etc.

so opposite of my new amours, LP black, LP LE w BI...it reminds me a bit of body shop white musk, but a million times better. i actually thought 'lilac; when i put it on, i see SB listed the ingredients and there isn't any. tres bizarre. maybe its the combo of oak moss, bamboo and heather.

aaaah, this is so feminine, without the girly lily of the valley innocence.

i swear if it is sold out, i would be willing to pay el top dollaro for a full bottle if anyone is willing!!!!!! big samples? i'll throw in my 17 month old!!!! (a little fed-up mama humour).

:CHEERS~19: OMG,

is this sold out? i'll check it out in the shoppe. i bet it is tho'. grrr.

this is a tiny sample m&d threw in for me. i woke up and swiped some on my wrists,etc.

so opposite of my new amours, LP black, LP LE w BI...it reminds me a bit of body shop white musk, but a million times better. i actually thought 'lilac; when i put it on, i see SB listed the ingredients and there isn't any. tres bizarre. maybe its the combo of oak moss, bamboo and heather.

aaaah, this is so feminine, without the girly lily of the valley innocence.

i swear if it is sold out, i would be willing to pay el top dollaro for a full bottle if anyone is willing!!!!!! big samples? i'll throw in my 17 month old!!!! (a little fed-up mama humour).

Bawaahahha! I remember those days , oh wait, i still have them.( mine- 21,15,13)

Any how, A.Armor im pretty sure is still available, its on the private editions page.

Edited by Ajia

There are 2 left. It's a limited edition that M/D made at seminar/class or something they attended. I don't believe they'll ever rebrew, but...... ya never know, there's been alot of rebrews due to popular demand.

eta: just ck'd, they attended a "Mikomicon Convention"

Edited by liz

:CHEERS~19:

I will apologize now to all the ladies who may kill me.....

SORRY!!!!!!

there were 2 bottles left and i snatched them. you were right liz.

i had to have them.

y'know how it is!

i salute u ajia, and all other mums with more than 1.

i'm tearing my hair out with my son and he's not even 2 yet! the pediatrician said...'little guys like this, their intensity, business, independence and willfulness, well, just wait, it will pay off when he's grown-up. my son was like this and now he's a lawyer"

how fab for her. i still have to change this man's diapers, future brilliance aside, i may be in an institution by the time he's in university!!

i have a onesie that doesn't fit anymore that my sis had made for dominic when he was 5/6 months...'i'm the reason mummy drinks'.

here's to vodka! :CHEERS~19::CHEERS~19:

:aola:

I will apologize now to all the ladies who may kill me.....

SORRY!!!!!!

there were 2 bottles left and i snatched them. you were right liz.

i had to have them.

y'know how it is!

go for it baby !!!

I was ready for the funny farm when my youngest was a toddler, that child had her gaurdian angels on OT. I kid you not! She went through not one, but two glass windows , running full force. And not one scratch was left on her . Later we found out she had severe sight problems. Poor baby. I still feel like crap for not realizing it sooner.

Sounds like a shirt i should have made for my kids now!

Edited by Ajia

This one is fantastic. I have 3 bottles in my stash. I love it on it's own and it is great to layer with just about anything when I want the properties. My absolute fav to layer it with is Musk in the (pixie) Dust - which is also sold out.

Edited to say, this is one of the few that have bamboo in it and I think that is the note that I love so much in this one.

Edited by sultry brunette

hiya SB,

what else would you recomend layering it with?

it is perfect just as it is, i do notice that it's fading on me quite fast. luckily i've 2 coming, so i can reapply over and over. my skin is bad at eating perfume, LP oils lie really close to my skin after settling down; even LP black. they're different from my regular eau de toilettes which last longer on me. even my saudi oils last a very long time. i LOVE these oils here but do have to touch them up alot.

hiya SB,

what else would you recomend layering it with?

it is perfect just as it is, i do notice that it's fading on me quite fast. luckily i've 2 coming, so i can reapply over and over. my skin is bad at eating perfume, LP oils lie really close to my skin after settling down; even LP black. they're different from my regular eau de toilettes which last longer on me. even my saudi oils last a very long time. i LOVE these oils here but do have to touch them up alot.

Try putting on some unscented lotion right before you apply. It may help it stay a little longer...

As for layering - It layers well with Pink Emerald, Sugared Heather, Suki's Boy Bait, Carpe Noctum, Vain, Dreams of Avalon (Magicalomaha.com), Hathor: Creation Potion, Jewel of the Regency, Lolita's Kiss, LP Green, Music of the Spheres, Plenty, Sugared Coconut, Sugared Forest, Sugared Amber, Sugared Gerbal, victim and Yin Ylang

That is just what I have used it with. I am sure that there are others that it will work with.

it's an adaptable little sucker!

lotion, yes, good idea.

i have a little one of dreams of avalon too, i can see how aura armour would layer well with it. not too into dreams of avalon, it's nice but doesn't 'bloom' into the gorgeousness that aura armour does. a.armour is really special. my virgin nose smells a lilac-like scent when wet but i get it now, bamboo for sure, not lilac. i never knew i liked bamboo. after it warms up and the bamboo stops being so prominent, that's when i fall in love with aura armour.

it'll be a long two week wait for these 2 bottles to show up.

Edited to say, this is one of the few that have bamboo in it and I think that is the note that I love so much in this one.

You just gave me another scent idea: 'Pandamonium'

As you all know the real way of spelling that is 'pandemonium' so it's a play on the spelling and a way for us to get more bamboo (a favorite of mine too!)

'A riot of bamboo and other goodies'

I can't find the description of 'Musk in the Pixie Dust'. It seems to have been taken from the site. These are the ingredients of 'Aura Amour' and I was going to comping 'Musk in the Pixie Dust' with these:

Oak Moss: Luck, success, protection, power.

Bamboo: Protection, luck, wishes, water magic.

Heather: Protection, peace.

Sandalwood: Love, protection, calming.

Amber: Luck, love, success.

Vanilla: Nurturing love, comfort.

Honey: Happiness, fulfillment, wealth.

As you all know the real way of spelling that is 'pandemonium' so it's a play on the spelling and a way for us to get more bamboo (a favorite of mine too!)

I can't find the description of 'Musk in the Pixie Dust'. It seems to have been taken from the site. These are the ingredients of 'Aura Amour' and I was going to comping 'Musk in the Pixie Dust' with these:

You always come up with nice blends , Darbla ! Why not post this in the "ideas" thread ?

eta: for instance "Medium" one of my all time 5 favorites !!!

Edited by liz

That is an awesome idea! Too few with bamboo, this would be a great addition!

there is something seriosly wrong with me.

i have my empty tiny sample vial of aura armour by the computer (having injected every little drop left into my jugular); here i sit, with the vial crammed up my nose just to smell it.

help me.

as one of my clients once said (i used to work w/ adults w/ developmental disabilities, for going on 10 years): patience is a virgin.

she was the funniest gal i ever worked with.

• 2 months later...

I got a sniffie of this in an order a while back...I really love how M&D use oakmoss and this is no exception: so soft and sweet and gentle, and there's just something so comforting about that particular scent, combined with the freshness of the bamboo, very lovely. I get a bit of a perfume-y vibe from the heather but the base is incredibly smooth and warm, an entirely successful creation!