Stealing Xmas

sultry brunette

According to the description, this one contains: Christmas incense, fruit, citrus, Christmas florals, three different sugared plum bouquets, dark raspberry compote, gingerbread with crème berry liquor.

This one is very festive. I smell fruitcake and gingerbread with some festive potpourri. As it dries down, I can smell the raspberries coming out.

I have this on my wrist and this sucker LASTS. It goes on foody--a spicy, rich gingerbread underlaying everything, before the bright and sparkling fruits also take the stage. It's a bright fruity blend that's foody at the core, with a wisp of the incense contributing to the overall holiday spice atmosphere of the scent.

I don't like spices or foody scents, so this isn't for me. It reminds me of a nice Xmas party, or the kind of room scent I'd want to put out to enliven the holiday spirit some.

I loved this one. I have never smelled sugar plums, but I bet they smell like this. Kids love this one too.

This scent is very thick. It is a wonderful chrstmas scent but a little strong for me to wear as a perfume. HOWEVER OH WOW this would be great to use for a christmas room fragrance., MMMMMM!!!

• 1 year later...

Nom. OmnomnomnomNOM. This is amazing; obviously the gingerbread is grounding the whole blend; this is a smoother and sweeter gingerbread as opposed to spicy (I love any flavor of gingerbread, hehe), though there is some spice in there. The berries are gorgeous and juicy, I definitely get luscious sugarplum and a nomably syrupy raspberry that doesn't smell plasticky or fake in any other way (I remember how disappointed I was in BBW's Sun Ripened Raspberry as a kid, and the berry in here isn't like that at all) and definitely not cloying. I don't get a boozy note from the creme liquor, but I can definitely tell there is something sweet and creamy in there. There's also just a hint of incense wafting in the background, which rounds out the festive air. My mouth is watering from just smelling this stuff on me :omgwtf:

Ah gingerbread....I'm seriously considering doing a chocolate gingerbread PE sometime.....

Edited by Invidiana