'Nols, 'Nols and more 'Nols (Party in a Bottle?)

Could one of the more experienced Phero users explain or point me to an answer?

It seems as if the bright, sparkly effect from Cougar unscented could be the EST and 'Nols combination. ? Checking for understanding...

And the 'Nols in Happy Water is what gives it a happy vibe.

If that's the case - would Cuddle Bunny or True Confessions have similar - happy, perky self effects? Or am I taking a logical step that doesn't exist?

If there is anyone who has used either Cuddle Bunny unscented or True Confessions AND Cougar - could compare - it would be helpful.

I've clearly discovered that Cops are key to my husband's interest - I'm just trying to figure out if it's the higher 'Nol content that gives me such fun self effects.

And I'm hoping that as Mara and Dana start working out new blends to replace the ones that when gone/are gone - they find some way to combine happy, perky, confident with higher doses of Cops. To borrow from Countessrezzo - the whole world should be in love with me. And I'm guessing that if I'm perky/confident and with 'Cops bringing in male attention - well heck - that's just "Party in a Bottle." Wouldn't that be a fun potion name...

Anyway - happy day after Christmas sales to ya'll.

I think you may be correct about the Nol's bringing about that happy vibe. Whenever I mix up brews I make sure they are heavy with androstenol because I like the shiny happy effect it has on me and those around me.

I've used Unscented True Confessions, Cuddle Bunny and Cougar with the same happy upbeat effect.Perhaps due to the Nol's. Of course the copulins in Cuddle Bunny and Cougar give it an undertone of sexuality. Cougar is my favorite because the effects are obvious. It is truly a fountain of youth potion and makes me feel and seem more youthfull to others. True Confessions is also great. I started a post here about the effects it had on my fellow co-workers. TC is like a truth serum IMO and I always try to apply it so that I don't get the self effects.

Yes, it probably is the 'Nol that is giving you that vibe. I love True Confessions.....it is Alpha Nol and Beta Nol.....you really should try it. Throw on some Essence Oil with it, and you have just what you described.

I feel sure that the lovely ladies will find more new funzies for us, now that they are working with Dr Stone.....he is the Pheromone Master!

I think you may be correct about the Nol's bringing about that happy vibe. Whenever I mix up brews I make sure they are heavy with androstenol because I like the shiny happy effect it has on me and those around me.

I've used Unscented True Confessions, Cuddle Bunny and Cougar with the same happy upbeat effect.Perhaps due to the Nol's. Of course the copulins in Cuddle Bunny and Cougar give it an undertone of sexuality. Cougar is my favorite because the effects are obvious. It is truly a fountain of youth potion and makes me feel and seem more youthfull to others. True Confessions is also great. I started a post here about the effects it had on my fellow co-workers. TC is like a truth serum IMO and I always try to apply it so that I don't get the self effects.

I read your thread from the summer on True Confessions. :-)

I totally get the desire to get a new pair of shoes. Sometimes those comfy tennies you've been living in for years seem a bit dull. Every now and then, the new pair of sparkly pumps look intriguing. I might not actually try on a new pair - but I sure have enjoyed *looking* at the shoes every now and then. <rofl> And sometimes, those new shoes just call out your name.

Yes, it probably is the 'Nol that is giving you that vibe. I love True Confessions.....it is Alpha Nol and Beta Nol.....you really should try it. Throw on some Essence Oil with it, and you have just what you described.

I feel sure that the lovely ladies will find more new funzies for us, now that they are working with Dr Stone.....he is the Pheromone Master!

I'm quite excited about the new funzies- and about ordering some that I don't have yet. I've noticed the new scents are in process of going up in the gift shop - even if the detailed descriptions are not up yet. Will wait and order first thing tomorrow so I don't miss something fun.

Dolly - or Countessrezzo- have you used Cougar and amped it up with some EoW? I'm thinking that could be hugely fun in the right place.

Hi all..

I'm taking time out to help my mum who isn't doing very well at all right now, given that we just lost my dad four months ago tomorrow, but please have a wee read through this thread I have linked for you, to get the answers you require.

Est in a nutshell

EST isn't playful, on its own - but with nols and copulins it can definitely be driven that way.. When worn by a woman, EST affects a man like nothing else (well apart from copulins - they can as my very dear friend Dolly says - almost raise anything..). EST though, can soothe the most savage of beasts, and have a man who is like a bear with a sore head, behaving like a big old Teddy-bear, within literally minutes of exposure.

My idea behind the original Cuddle Bunny formulation (my concept is the scented version, which hopefully will see a third innings since we have EOW on hand all the time now) was to have a pheromone product exclusively for women who either wanted more of the cuddly side of an already nurturing man, or wanted to bring out a perhaps hidden cuddly side, in a man less willing to be demonstrative in that sort of fashion..Followed by a LOT of playtime.. ^_~

Like it or not, the Adams and Eves of this world are hard-wired in a completely different way from each other..

Us women, are like volume control dials, becoming turned up (and on) in gradual increments. Taking in all the nuances in between bass, treble, mute, blur, soften, sharpen etc. etc.

A man..Is like a light switch. He is either on, or he is off.. Sad, but very true.

Women generally require some level of comfort and a feeling of being safe with a man, before real arousal happens - even in a marriage or LTR, that can still be the case. Men on the other hand, are far more visual, and well..It's kinda easy to tell when their motor is revved, let's face it..

Not all men are totally visual of course - far from it, and not all women have a pre-requirement to feel SOME kind of comfort BEFORE yelling "Take me to bed and LOSE me forever.." (No prizes for guessing the film - it's an oldie but a goodie though..) But putting things this way, should more accurately illustrate my point..

So to sum it up, men are highly visual creatures, while MOST of us women want to feel that there is SOME kind of feeling of a connection there before we umm..need to get in the spackle replacer..

Anyway..

Est brings out you a lot of the cuddlier side and the empathy and the caring side of a man, and Cuddle Bunny with Cougar (Cuddle Bunny layered on top of un or scented Cougar) is very good. I like that combo a lot and it gives a serious amount of "All eyes on you - all-of-a-sudden-he-just-HAS-to-do-your-bidding," attention from the man in your life.. Very useful if you don't want to sit through MORE boring sports channels.. ^_^

Just drift past him and have a fan blowing as you do so, or swish and toss your hair JUST as you pass him..and then..just enjoy what happens next..

We all know what a really good cuddle can lead to, and we all know what rabbits are famous for - so that's Cuddle Bunny.. ^_~

Please have a wee look at the many variations on a theme the ladies here have come up with, combining Cuddle Bunny with their LP oils. They are all really wonderful, and they ALL get good results.

So..Enough from me I think, for now..

Blessings to you all, and enjoy a peaceful and blessed holiday season.

Ail )O(

BIG HUGS to you Ail.....I know it is difficult, but I also know that with your help, strength, and light, your mum will be ok.....

Shelly......as to the Cougar with EoW, I have a bottle that I threw together that should have an octane rating......read here ......very entertaining story, indeed......

A man..Is like a light switch. He is either on, or he is off.. Sad, but very true.

Ail )O(

I'm fairly certain this should be on a bumper sticker.

Sorry to hear about your mom. The first Christmas was really difficult for my mom and I after my dad died. You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ail - I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom. Please know you are in our thoughts.

And on a lighter note - I read Dolly's cross link to the blend of SS/Cougar/EoW - and said Eureka! Not the biggest fan of SS - but could see the Cougar/EoW having exactly that effect. :-) Here's hoping - because there's an event I'm going to I just want to be so smoking hot it's memorable. Rock star, tongue tied, whip lash, sizzling crazy hot.

I'm really going to have to stock up on more Cougar before it's gone forever. Unless Dr. Stone can be prevailed upon to recreate it... there's always hope.

Sorry for the delay, Shelley B to answer your question. EOW is a big part of all of my mixes and I have most definitely mixed it with Cougar scented and unscented. It makes a fun time even more intense because of the sexual undertones and the Cougar gives me a playful albeit youthful aura.

Sorry for the delay, Shelley B to answer your question. EOW is a big part of all of my mixes and I have most definitely mixed it with Cougar scented and unscented. It makes a fun time even more intense because of the sexual undertones and the Cougar gives me a playful albeit youthful aura.

Hi Countess - no worries - have ordered the EoW to use with the unscented Cougar...am looking forward to seeing what happens when they arrive. (rubbing hands with anticipation)

Thanks for the advice -

Shelly

Just a warning in case you have not had prior experience with EOW... It STINKS! It is by far the strongest smelling phero. When you open it up, don't take a big whiff (which is what I did). Also, make sure that your roller ball is intact before you try it. This is NOT something that you want spilling all over yourself.

That said, it should not be 100% covered. You will still (and should) be able to smell a hint of EOW. From some of the other posts that I have read, this one works on scent where the others work on chemical reactions. I have had excellent results wearing this one and enjoy testing it out in safe environments.

The thing about Cougar...the "sparkly" affect is more like a "youthful glow," I'd say, and therefore a definite synergy between the phero mix and the scent itself, in terms of both self-effects and effects on others. In my estimation the phero blend enforces the perception which the scent helps to project.