Sugared Chrysanthemums

Gale

This is so lovely!

Wet: It's a true chrysanthemum mixed with sugary sweetness. The two are nicely balanced.

Dry: It settles into a gorgeous, warm, sweet floral. This may be the most classically perfumey Love Potion blend I've tried so far. It lasts for hours, but stays close to the skin and is beautiful and comforting at the same time. I'm really enjoying this one!

• 1 year later...

This one is HIGHLY underrated. It's like the secret scent that no one knows about. This scent is gorgeous and completely blew me away. It is one of the sweetest, softest fragrances I think I've smelled. I have to be honest, I never would have selected this to try. I got this sample from the ladies with my order. I didn't even know chyrsanthemums HAD a smell, so I can't even begin to describe it. If I had to, I would say it's a spicy floral scent, not like a carnation, just a hint of spice. It's simply gorgeous. It reminds me of a subtle, elegant French perfume. I snagged a full bottle and I'm not sharing. :omgwtf:

• 3 weeks later...

Chrysanthemum is one of my favorite florals, and I was bummed when at first this didn't smell like anything but now that it's aged I love it in the wet stage: that signature spicyness tempered by the sugar blend. On me it has more of a floral characteristic but it's lovely, it makes me feel girly in a good way.

Chrysanthemum is one of my favorite florals, and I was bummed when at first this didn't smell like anything but now that it's aged I love it in the wet stage: that signature spicyness tempered by the sugar blend. On me it has more of a floral characteristic but it's lovely, it makes me feel girly in a good way.

Heh, I always think of May when I see my tester vial of "Sugared Mums"... I agree, it's a feminine spicy good one!

• 2 weeks later...

Chrysanthemum is one of my favorite floral perfume notes, so I was looking forward to trying Sugared Chrysanthemums.

Sugared Mums smells so damn good on me! It starts out as a boozy mum, almost like an alcoholic chrysanthemum drink. I will be very surprised if this does not contain pink sugar as one of the sugars because that is what I smell about an hour after I apply it. I smell like pink sugary spicy mums & I love it! :clapW2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

weird, When I first tried a sample of this scent I was in love with it, it smelled fresh and sweet with a not to florally floralness. Then I noticed that my bottle didn't smell the same on. It was darker in the bottle and it smelled plasticky and not the same on my skin. I put some on tonight and it smells fine... weird. It doesn't smell quite as fresh as the sample vial did but it doesn't smell as plasticky weird anymore. Maybe it was my skin at the time? I dunno.