JoAnna's White Chocolate Frosting

Invidiana

Didn't find a thread for this one either, so I'll be your host for the evening. :love:

This is just creamy, sugary and decadently delicious. I'm a frosting fiend, so much that I've been known to eat it out of the can (which is why I keep it out of the house). I've fallen in love with this sample so much that if I ever find a bottle I'm going to keep it on my nightstand to ease those midnight cravings. The sweet and creamy white chocolate is definitely prominent, but not cloying as the flavor of white chocolate sometimes can be, especially in those cheap white chocolate bunnies you find at Harmon's for 59 cents the day after Easter. This is a mild and smooth but not overpowering sweetness, with the addition of equally smooth and creamy butter, sweet but tempered white sugar, and the added depth of vanilla. A winner for sure!

Edited by Invidiana

This IS awesome, huh? :love: The reason I didn't start this thread is because they couldn't make a big batch of this...I got the ONLY two bottles. :) I really wanted this one released for everyone. I just knew it would be great. I'm glad people are at least getting baby samples.

I was lucky enough to get a sniffee as well and it's YUMMEH! It has a nice creamy quality...I wouldn't say it's exactly frosting to my nose, but delicious gooey sweetness; and just that touch of something which says "white chocolate." This is one of those that would make a great layering blend, you could take it any direction you wanted and still have a base of mmmm underneath it all.

OK my crazy nose loves this one, but now after drydown and a few hours (granted it was only a tiny bit) I get a lemon cream frosting....too funny.

My nose knows tis yummeh, but it's a tad confused on what it smells.

Oooohhhh there were only two bottles! I've been wondering around the store fir this one, hee hee.. I sure hope I get a sniffie!

Believe me, so was I until I found that out! I think a bunch of us should band together and come up with a similar concept for Valentine's day in the idea section, hee :)

Edited by Invidiana

I was lucky enough to get a sniffee as well and it's YUMMEH! It has a nice creamy quality...I wouldn't say it's exactly frosting to my nose, but delicious gooey sweetness; and just that touch of something which says "white chocolate." This is one of those that would make a great layering blend, you could take it any direction you wanted and still have a base of mmmm underneath it all.

I got one too, and it. is. awesome! I want to drink it, it smells so good...

Believe me, so was I until I found that out! I think a bunch of us should band together and come up with a similar concept for Valentine's day in the idea section, hee ^_^

Great idea!!

• 2 months later...