What are the best pheromones in the LP range to build trust

Ladies ,

Hope you are all well...

I need some help re the above,my current love has trust issues and i'm slowly bonding with him and getting closer. I think it would help if I could increase his trust in me, one way is to act congruently which i do as this is very much a strong belief/value i have. Just wondering how pheromones may help?.

I currently have in my arsenal Cuddle Bunny 2009 and Heart and Soul. What others would you recommend.

LOL

I personally dont recommend pheros for this type of need.

I have been using pheros since 2004 and have not experienced them influencing trust in any manner what so ever, but that is just my opinion and experience.

Trust is an inside-job.

Incogruency may cause trust-issues, that I dont deny however ;)

I sort of agree with Lor....while trust may be an inside job, increasing bonding and making him feel safe may put him on the road towards trust....kwim?

I like using a product with Beta Nol (like True Confessions or BAM) to encourage open communication, paired with Treasured Hearts.....Treasured Hearts encourages bonding and a "nesting" type of vibe in men. It also makes them feel ok with opening up, IME.......Love Treasured Hearts.....that is one that I ALWAYS keep in my arsenal. Second the vote for Open windows as well.....great mood lifter.....

You cannot create trust with pheromones, of course, but I firmly believe you can enhance it in accordance with your own behavior. There's no hard-and-fast rules for the process, but I accomplished it, so I don't see why others couldn't as well. JMO.

Agree with all of the above. That said....

Beta Androstenol is the phero that is reputed to be the powerhouse of trust and bonding and deep communication properties.

DHEA is also for bonding.

Estratetraenol is soothing and comforting, in light doses.

When you are perusing blends, look for those with Beta-Nol in them for sure, and the other two ingredients would be a plus as well. I would go for blends rather than single molecules so that you have a well-rounded buffered potion.

Agreed also...to inspire trust you must continue to be trust-worthy,that can take time,and sounds like you are on the right path :)

...I would rec any of these Perfect Match,Heart & Soul,Open Windows. Treasured Hearts

I would say Perfect Match, Open Windows or Treasured Hearts. I'm not in favor of something like TMI right away, because if he's got trust issues & starts spilling his guts out too quickly it may spook him. Also, not in favor of Est. heavy blends right away either, because a few men don't react well to est. & again you're still in the trust building phase. If you get into with him, it will be harder to make way. A great blend paired with lots of hard work & understanding should get you headed in the right direction relationship wise.

I sort of agree with Lor....while trust may be an inside job, increasing bonding and making him feel safe may put him on the road towards trust....kwim?

I like using a product with Beta Nol (like True Confessions or BAM) to encourage open communication, paired with Treasured Hearts.....Treasured Hearts encourages bonding and a "nesting" type of vibe in men. It also makes them feel ok with opening up, IME.......Love Treasured Hearts.....that is one that I ALWAYS keep in my arsenal. Second the vote for Open windows as well.....great mood lifter.....

I didn't know this: I thought it was more for women bonding with women. This is good to know.

Liz, some blends with Beta-Nol as the first ingredient:

TMI

True Confessions

BAM!

Sexology also has a goodly amount of Beta-Nol, etc....there's a BUNCH with it in there.

Thx Mara, I scanned the Phero list and must have missed those, I've got Sexology (V1)..... but after my/his OD, I don't know if I can handle the truth, heh

Edited by liz