Perfect Match + Cuddle Bunny

Has anyone had any experience combining these two? I'd like to bring out a sexier, cuddlier side to the enamoured, long-lost-love feel of Perfect Match. Encourage backing up of the PM feeling with a little CB action. Any thoughts?

I've never tried that combination but I think it's worth trying. I'm not an expert but PM by itself encourages bonding between a couple, so why not add a bit EST and some cops just to give it a sexy touch? I would try just a tiny bit of CB with the PM first and see how it works. :rolleyes:

I would be apt to just add cops to the equation rather than attempting to combine two blends.

Yup, adding cops gives PM a nice kick, without the variable of cancelling out a component in either one of the blends. Learned that the hard way when I combined a Cougar & PP boost in Belladonna Brew, untested prior to that.

Hmmm, somewhat mixed responses to this one! Some of you are saying just PM + cops, some PM + CB? The reason I thought of adding CB rather than just cops was to try to soften out the cops effect, as the cops seem to make him a little aggressive, but I still want to get the sexual reaction? What kind of ratio of cops:estratetraenol is CB anyway?

• 1 month later...