Too many choices!!!

Decided to splurge on a bottle of something for my birthday and was looking through all the Men's scents. I'm having a terrible time deciding. Any suggestions? I find I tend to go more for 'foody' scents (and my fiance' seems to like them on me) but I'm open to trying something new. Thanks!

I really like Fade to Black but my fiance says I smell like the Renaissance Faire when I wear it. She said she likes it but not as an everyday scent for me. I have a LOT of scents ranging from Excalibur and Merlin's Blend to The Hunter and the Woodland Nymph and The Masked Man. I was thinking about LP:Homme but I am also open to other ideas.

I really like Fade to Black but my fiance says I smell like the Renaissance Faire when I wear it. She said she likes it but not as an everyday scent for me. I have a LOT of scents ranging from Excalibur and Merlin's Blend to The Hunter and the Woodland Nymph and The Masked Man. I was thinking about LP:Homme but I am also open to other ideas.

Happy birthday.Thats cool that your getting a scent from love potion to treat yourself for your birthday.If you dont have LP:Homme,you should definitely get it.Its an easy favorite for me from my limited testing and is the nicest smelling of what ive tried so far(^_^)Other than that zen garden,super for men 2 and dad for men were nice too but im sure youve already got them(>_<)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I haven't tried A Bun Dance but it did look interesting. I I haven't tried Daniel's Zen Garden but my fiance doesn't like Super or Un because she said they give her a headache (I wear cologne for me but she has to smell me and I want her to like what I get). Dad for men has Phero's and I want some flexibility as to whether I'm wearing them or not. Gonna sleep on it and see if anyone else chimes in with some more good insights. Thanks for the input!

Edited by Snoopyace

OMG Snoopyface you MUST have super for men (the fragrance w/ SS4M) I follow my hub around like a magnet when he wears this It's got notes of maple and spiciness but not sticky sweet. It's very masculine and I find it's better if he wears less.... It makes me want to huff him more. You GOTTA try that one