Question about the 'settling down' phero - have searched for the answer but I just can't find it.

I read a post the other day discussing the differences in two phero blends and I think Mara mentions in it the one blend that makes men want to settle down or nest with a woman. It has been driving me crazy since that I cannot remember which one it was, nor can I find the post again. Any ideas?

This is what Mara said in another thread where someone asked about building trust with pheros:

Beta Androstenol is the phero that is reputed to be the powerhouse of trust and bonding and deep communication properties.

DHEA is also for bonding.

Estratetraenol is soothing and comforting, in light doses

I noticed Treasured Hearts mentioned a couple of times when I searched for "nesting".

HTH!!

Thanks! Not sure why I got nothing back when I searched. This search engine hates me!

It's not you. Happens to me all the time. I type in the EXACT word of the fragrance and get "sorry no results" Then post a thread about it, and Luna usually finds what I was looking for. LOL. I thought CB was described as instilling a nesting vibe. Maybe CB was said to cause men to want to protect. Which of course is different. I think you are on the right track with blends that have EST in them? Just my thoughts

The write-up for Treasured Hearts says it can cause a nesting vibe in men, and make them feel like forming lasting commitments, (or something to that effect). I think it also says something about soothing bristly women?

The write-up for Treasured Hearts says it can cause a nesting vibe in men, and make them feel like forming lasting commitments, (or something to that effect). I think it also says something about soothing bristly women?

Treasured Hearts is great. It works to "soothe the savage bitch".....I call it the "spread the love" phero.....

Eggers gets the gold star!!! :star:

Yes, Treasured Hearts is a blend that was originally presented to us as being for creating a nesting vibe and a craving for permanence in men.

Later, through much experimenting and experiences from everyone, we found that it works fabulous in family situations...it seems to halt bickering and people who criticize and pick at you like only family can do....all of a sudden they love you to bits. I stated that it seems to soothe bristly women, but I like Dolly's way of saying it better. :lol:

Eggers gets the gold star!!! :star:

Yes, Treasured Hearts is a blend that was originally presented to us as being for creating a nesting vibe and a craving for permanence in men.

Later, through much experimenting and experiences from everyone, we found that it works fabulous in family situations...it seems to halt bickering and people who criticize and pick at you like only family can do....all of a sudden they love you to bits. I stated that it seems to soothe bristly women, but I like Dolly's way of saying it better. :lol:

I haz a way with wordz!

:Emoticons0424:

bristly women when i read the description made me laugh. Like it removes hair! Use advert guy voice- new treasured hearts, makes friends, makes your mate nest AND removes pesky chin hairs!

Now *that's* a phero blend I would certainly buy! :lol:

There was a scented version of TH called Couer de l'Amour, beautiful carnation scent. But I'm afraid it's sold out. LP Silver will certainly go well with TH. As TH doesn't have a strong smell on its own, there won't be any problem even when you mix it with very light perfumes.

I think I've seen a few bottles of Coeur de l'Amour on a few trade pages, but I couldn't tell you which ones.

I've always wanted to boost a bottle of Areion Skye with Treasured Hearts. I still might, at some point.