Can the original perfume sprays get boosted with pheros?

I'm pretty sure the additional cost is for the spray itself, so just add pheros like any other add-on. Which one will you use?

I dont know..the only ones I tried were super sexy,balm bomb and the lace in lpred and recently the topper.

frosted is so yummy and comforting ..I cant stop sniffing my shirt after I sprayed it on my collar today by accident instead of my neck..I want to get another bottle but want something without cops.

I was thinking LFM or hmm ..so hard to decide?any ideas? :)

Mmmmmm, Frosted would be good with any of those but especially beautiful with Lace, it has that Garland & Lace vibe :D umm well yeah, I am biased :lol: This will be soooo nice to spritz in your hair ! ... I would not boost with anything you have not tried.

How do you add that option to the cart since that one costs more than a reg perfume.

Go here: http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.htmlm

Use the first item you see, "Add Pheromones to any Love Potion Fragrance" to have a bottle of Frosted boosted with whatever you want. Though now that I think of it Mara might have to invoice you seperately given the cost of the fragrance itself.

Syn you should get a sample of it..it is really delicious and mouthwatering!..not too spicy or rich to wear anytime.and its really pretty with the vanilla bean specks floated in it.

Oh this would be good with lace .Im just going to get some lace and just use the frosted as a cover.:)