Coconut Breeze Quandry...

I think it could handle some cops, sure, it's pretty robust even for the kind of scent it is. On the other hand, I wonder how it would be if you layered it with some OCCO White?

To me, Coconut Breeze is actually a heavier coconut scent, when compared to some, like Pie in the Sky, for example. Because of the musk, I think it could take a cops addition, but perhaps not a full load.

Oh yeah, definitely. Although I will say - from personal experience - that when you boost a male scent with cops it actually doesn't mask them as well but it still works, if you know what I mean.

Oh yeah, definitely. Although I will say - from personal experience - that when you boost a male scent with cops it actually doesn't mask them as well but it still works, if you know what I mean.

lol got it!

But eventually the stank will subside? Or will I be walking around with a tobacco smelling vag ?

:lol:

No dear; eventually it does back off. But I would seriously suggest letting it dry down for 20 minutes before getting dressed (like we're supposed to do with any cops-boosted scent).

I think it could handle some cops, sure, it's pretty robust even for the kind of scent it is. On the other hand, I wonder how it would be if you layered it with some OCCO White?

So I tried this last night going out a little and it was delicious. The Occo White can take over a bit so must go easy on that but all in all a yummy combo that I will be wearing a lot.

I wore it to Michaels pool league tournament though and there are so many lecherous guys there that I definitely don't think the cops were a good idea but I was dying to try this. Every time one of them wrapped themselves around me to give me a hug I was like "Grrr gross. They are going to get this coconut and cops all over them and associate me with it like Syn's guy does and think lecherous thoughts of me all night."

i'm not sure this even needs cops! I think it works at great distances too. I had a high school age boy put the tip of his tongue out at me in a very cheeky manner, and a drivers mate in a van honk, smiling and waving like crazy as he went past. I.ve also been crazily horny today. This is a very sexy smell.