What is a good Phero to Wear for the Early Boyfriend Stage?

I agree,definitely stay with the socials,can never go wrong with Open Windows :D ...and the La Femme you ordered is fine too, just don't drown in it,at least till you see how it works on you :lol:

Wear what makes you feel best!

All great advice from the wise ladies!! You might also consider some of Mara's honey- rich scents, like sugared honeycomb, since honey hase a cops-like effect on many men. LP original and LP Red were created as sexually stimulating scents before Mara even carried pheros.

Ok, Today I'm wearing Dark Seductions III: Lavender Variant and I let that dry for just a bit and then I put Occo: Purple on. I will see my man later today at a business meeting at around 8am... If I put this on now at 5am will it last that long or will I need a touch up...

thanks everyone for the help.

No, not necessarily. It will be fine on its own. What she's saying is that some other pheros will burn off faster, but the cops will last longer. That said, I rarely have to refresh any oil based phero before six hours.

ETA: But be aware, you may not get any reaction. It doesn't mean that you weren't wearing enough or it burned off or anything. He may not react because you're in a work meeting...

Edited by BlueBear