Eternal Sunshine

quietguy

BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
LEMON BLOSSOM ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
ORANGE PEEL ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.
TARRAGON ~ Relieves womanly discomforts, improves mental alertness and clarity, dispells negative influences.
SWEET DILL ~ Attracts women, love, protection of the home, affluence, good fortune.
LETTUCE ~ Love, divination, promotes rest.
GREEN TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

This is a cool, clean, smooth summertime scent. I will emphasize the clean and tell you why a little later. This is the kind of scent that can carry you through the day - work, home, play, and even romance. I cannot really pick out a single note here with the exception perhaps of the green tea which provides just a light accent to the overall scent. Everything here just blends so well together. The herb EOs all meld together to give you a light, refreshing feeling of green while the orange and eucalyptus give you a sense of warmth. I would have never guessed smelling like an herb garden would be so good! I say that in jest as we grow our own herbs for cooking and I love the smells in the herb garden. But I never would have thought to combine them all into a cologne.

At the beginning of the review I said this had a clean scent to it and this is why: the day I first tried this on, I had gotten up without showering (or shaving) and went outside to work in the yard for a while in the humid summertime here. Needless to say, when I came inside at the end of a couple hours I was soaked and smelling ripe. I threw my drenched work shirt in the laundry room and grabbed a clean T-Shirt to wear. I was cooling down with a glass of cold water and decided to try out the sample of Eternal Sunshine. I put some on one forearm and rubbed both forearms together. But even by my own estimation, I was looking pretty rough. About ten minutes later my wife sits down next to me and after a minute asks "When did you have time to shower?". I told her that I had not showered yet. And she replied "But you smell so clean!".

I have mentioned before here on the forum that my wife is very particular about both the scents I wear and how much I am wearing. So if she thinks this is a nice clean scent and is happy with it, then Eternal Sunshine is definitely a keeper. I think I will combine this with the Charisma or MVP pheromone mixes just to see how much lack of personal hygiene I can get away with from time to time and still have people love to be near me!

There is a review thread in the women's section where several of the ladies comment on it:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7016&hl=%2Beternal+%2Bsunshine

Edited by quietguy

I'm looking for another good summer scent. Do you think this would wear well on a woman?

Some women really like the scent.

I like it, and I would wear it, but I like to wear masculine scents. And like with Bedeviled, I consider this one more masculine than unisex.

I love this one. I wear it a lot in the summer on lazy days off. I believe I have a review in the womens section. I remember that Michael really liked it a lot on me and he is always quick to point out masculine scents on me (as he generally does not like them.)

It is so refreshing and perfect for hot summer days...love...love...love...

• 6 months later...

Eternal Sunshine

This was tried by myself, Jay, Spike, Bomber, and Bristles. Here's a little background info on each reviewer.

rhiannon - early 30s, female, fair skinned, down to earth style( jeans, tee, sneaks is my daily), strong personality, bi, and a bit androgenous.

Spike - mid 50s, female, lightly tan skin, down to earth style with occasional rugged or classic tendencies ( I mean jeans and tees, but wears flannel sometimes or a buttondown shirt and tie others), fun loving, lesbian, a bit of a boi.

Jay - early 30s, male, fair skinned, casual style leaning to grunge lite, laid back personality, hetero, warm masculine.

Bomber - mid teens, male, light skin tone, funky style (from hipster to emo to army surplus to has to be made to change his pants and socks after almost a week straight lol) energetic personality, hetero, on the sensitive side but as masculine as a young man can be that still needs company taking the trash out in the dark

Bristles - early teens, male, olive skinned, urban style with rugged country boy leanings ( mostly Southpole and And1, with some Realtree thrown in), cheeky personality, hetero, awkwardly between boyish and masculine (wants to sneak out and be smooth with the ladies, when he isn't watching Disney cartoons, with his stuffed animal, in his pjs)

Now, to the actual review.

rhiannon: Top notes were a bit soapy, which I like, with the eucalyptus coming in. As it progressed to the middle notes, the soapiness faded some, the eucalyptus was full on, a white musk was entering the equation. After 2 hours in, a bit of fresh linen came in, a bit of the dill, eucalyptus still strong, the musk decided it wanted to co-star, and the lemon blossom made its appearance. Base notes didn't seem to hit until about 6 hours at least, after which the white musk, linen, and lemon blossom were left to intertwine. Very cooling all the way through. The basils didn't come through on my skin, nor did the orange, bergamot or the sandalwood. It never had an aquatic note, but was aquatic adjacent. It started like a cooling soap you'd shower with on a hot day, progressed to a fresh air scented laundry soap and fabric sheet with which to wash your pristine white towels and airy button down white shirt (that you never button), and ended as that same towel that you use to dry off with after a quick dip and a frolic.

Jay: very similiar to the above, but his skin amped the soapiness a bit more in the top, and never got as heavy on the eucalyptus. Middle notes were much the same as mine, but after 4 hours in the lemon blossom took the lead, so it was more floral/linen. The lemon blossom backed off in the base, and mostly he got just the linen and musk.

Spike: Balanced soapy and eucalyptus in the top notes. In the middle notes, the only differences from mine were the eucalyptus and musk came out to play nicely and didn't try to run the playground, and her skin had a bit of a fresh air carrying the smell of early Spring ( leaves are budding, nothing flowering yet), so I think the dill and lettuce may have shown up and played quietly on the swing set. It faded in the end to linen with a hint of musk. She got to the base notes after 5 hours, so her skin burned through it a little more quickly than the rest of us.

Bomber: turned his nose up and said all he smelled was flowers and cough medicine. To my nose, he didn't get much linen, it truly was a floral musk with a bit of eucalyptus. At one point I thought the basil may be making an appearance, but on 2nd sniff, it was gone.

Bristles: liked it and said linen, and fabic softener. To my nose, on his skin the eucalyptus was toned down, the green tea came through for a bit, the lemon blossom was a nice teasing hint, and the linen really shone, from top to bottom notes.

All in all, it was nice, clean, fresh, cool, floral, and a tiny bit sweet. A surprising combination of a very cooling scent, linen, and fabric sheets. You don't typically think that a fabric sheet could be cooling. I wish the basils would have come out for us, but it was pleasant.

Wow - its great you have so many test subjects all together like that!

Rhiannon - would you be willing to post your portion of the review here too?

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7016&hl=%2Beternal+%2Bsunshine

We love reviews and that way other ladies who read that section can get your impressions on this one.

Rhiannon - would you be willing to post your portion of the review here too?

We love reviews and that way other ladies who read that section can get your impressions on this one.

Done.

• 4 months later...

I wasn't sure what to expect when I'd received a sniffee of this one. I really like it! I can't really say I've smelled any cologne like this before but the scent vaguely reminds me of my grandmother's garden when I was a very small child. I love how the dill sort of floats on top of the other scents. I really do not get any floral from this but more of an herbal, linen note that definitely pings a few scent memories for me.

I thought this smelled fantastic and my wife also likes it. This smells like a very sophisticated Summer scent that would be perfect for everything from the office (it isn't overpowering by any means) to a Summer party. I do think that this could be worn in the winter as a reminder of Summer as well. Very nicely done scent!

Edited by Snoopyace

• 11 months later...

Basil EO smells quite different than the fresh herb. I get basil, an anise-y basil, a bit of a very clean dill and citrus. Clean like soapy, but never turns to proper soap. It's softer than I thought it would be, and greener. Nice and sunny, very mediterranean spa. A man would wear this with white cotton shirts, cruising the isles of Italy or southern France.

Fades fast, though. As it faded the citrusy floral was left on my skin. Nice, I don't think it merits a full bottle for me or my man, though.

Edited by reincarnated

• 1 month later...

Last night was just about the worst nights sleep ever for me so this morning I was feeling pretty low. I wanted something different from what I normally wear so I reached for my sniffee of Eternal Sunshine.

Almost immediately I felt my mood lift. I'm not sure if it was the scent memory or just the combination of ingredients but I'm feeling MUCH better now. I love how clean and summer-y this smells.