Wax Melt Wish List?

Guest cutie.pie

Just posted a bunch more. These will likely be the last I can get out in time for Christmas delivery. Just FYI!

I JUST BOUGHT CHOCOLATE CINNAMINT + MEGA WATT! THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE!!!! :D :D :D

Guest cutie.pie

Mara, I love Winter Holiday w/OW. It smells great! And OW is my new love! :) Irish Coffee smells lovely too but it isn't as strong as Winter Holiday and sadly Levitation doesn't do much for me but I'm excited to try Sugared Magi w/G2. And have two more on the way :)

We just had a family emergency and I was shaking after I was done dealing with it. I lit one of my wax melts with the B2.2 and purple puff. I was able to breathe within 5 min, and think within 10. By an hour later, we were all pretty much ok emotionally. There's no way to say thank you enough for saving our New Year's Eve. I knew I liked B2.2 but this was an extreme situation and the result was amazing. I feel blessed. :hearts0425::hearts0425::hearts0425:

Guest cutie.pie

We just had a family emergency and I was shaking after I was done dealing with it. I lit one of my wax melts with the B2.2 and purple puff. I was able to breathe within 5 min, and think within 10. By an hour later, we were all pretty much ok emotionally. There's no way to say thank you enough for saving our New Year's Eve. I knew I liked B2.2 but this was an extreme situation and the result was amazing. I feel blessed. :hearts0425::hearts0425::hearts0425:

Don't know what happend, but sending huge hugs :(:Hug_emoticon: :Hug_emoticon: :Hug_emoticon:

I have used several of the ones I got...Purple Puff, Love Potion original, and Tropical Orchid. All of them smell divine!! Managed to pick up a few of the sample phero bottles to add to the unphero'd tarts I got from the trade boards...also, the phero'd tarts continue to smell so delish, even after the 4-5 hours when the pheros are gone.....I thought a little bottle of pheros on reserve to add a few drops to them would be great!! Wish I had thought of this earlier when they were all for sale, but there are still some fabulous blends like Open Windows and Levitation, Treasured Hearts, MLH and Teddy still available.. :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

My wax melts will be on way soon - summertime sparkle, aloha with anol. I want to order mooooore even though I haven't had opp to try any yet.

I'm so happy to have some with pheros - really want the b2.2 one as I need a 'chill out' scent wafting through my place. But went with what I could as had to get a few more pheromas while still available.

I can't wait to try these - my first wax melts ever - as in ever. And for them to be LP scents - major squee.