My buddy needs help...

First, I will give his issues:

He is 40 years old, and has been married to a woman I literally detest. But, he loves her for some odd reason and I respect that. The problems are that he has low testosterone and diabetes. He gets shots for the testosterone issue. This makes him incredibly randy, but the wife rarely "puts out". When she does, it's very curt and almost business like. And she seldom initiates. Frankly, I think life's road bumps and the amount of time they have been together has stalled her out.

Now for my question:

What blend/item would be the best bet to help with this? Maybe to help her get more interested sexually and boost his confidence?

I would say trying Super Sexy for Men or Heart Throb or even Charisma at first, just to try and smooth the way towards intimacy.

I would say trying Super Sexy for Men or Heart Throb or even Charisma at first, just to try and smooth the way towards intimacy.

Thanks so much! Going to research now :nice09715:

Super Sexy for Men is great.....and if he gets the Super for Men scented blend, the scent package is great too......

Like the ladies say, he has two approaches: a blast of the sexual with SS4M or Throb as a hard reminder of what they are missing or ....

go for the soft approach with Charisma or Perfect Match to rekindle the romance or wow factor.

Like the ladies say, he has two approaches: a blast of the sexual with SS4M or Throb as a hard reminder of what they are missing or ....

go for the soft approach with Charisma or Perfect Match to rekindle the romance or wow factor.

Or both options!

Perfect Match is great for bonding which definitely helps rekindle the spark. I'd also suggest SS4M.

You folks are giving me some great info! In his words, "By Gawd, I want her to get rapey with me like she used to!" lol Would any of these have the same affect for him that cops have for us ladies? Please forgive if some of my questions seem idiotic, but I am still learning...

Guest cutie.pie

Please forgive if some of my questions seem idiotic, but I am still learning...

Oh sweetie, I've been here for about a year and a half and still have question that others maybe/probably consider stupid ;)

Just ask! This is an amazing community, nobody will give you the evil eye ;)

Edited by cutie.pie

He should really try Super for Men, the scented one. It makes me get "rapey" with my man!

My first thought was Super For Men. I also happen to like both scents it comes in "Super" and "Blue". I'd recommend it to ramp things up.

I do find it interesting our resident married dudes also recommend PM.

If they need to open up the trust and communication I'd say he might, at some point, look at that one too.

Another suggestion, Is she stressed (job, kids, hormonal)? Teddy BB might go a long way in soothing ruffled feathers.

Not all women want the big boner when life drags them down. It's going to depend on what gets her going so patience is in order.

Just remember he's taking shots and she's not so she may not feel his urgency.

If they need to open up the trust and communication I'd say he might, at some point, look at that one too.

Another suggestion, Is she stressed (job, kids, hormonal)? Teddy BB might go a long way in soothing ruffled feathers.

Not all women want the big boner when life drags them down. It's going to depend on what gets her going so patience is in order.

Just remember he's taking shots and she's not so she may not feel his urgency.

He works long hours, manual labor. She works part time installing operating systems-usually sitting down. Both of their kids have left the nest. My personal opinion (after listening to him for several years) is that she is sexual to a point. It was her idea that he get the shots-she herself administers them to him-but when it actually comes down to the act she seems disinterested. Almost a "let's get it over with" demeanor-even when she instigates, which isn't that often. He doesn't have an alpha male gene in his body, so he just goes along to get along.

Maybe he needs to add something new to his bag of tricks. Maybe something high in none and rone would make him act a bit more alpha. The self effects would make him act differently and that could be a big turn on for her.

My first thought was Super For Men. I also happen to like both scents it comes in "Super" and "Blue". I'd recommend it to ramp things up.

I do find it interesting our resident married dudes also recommend PM.

In the end it is all about the relationship.

Maybe he needs to add something new to his bag of tricks. Maybe something high in none and rone would make him act a bit more alpha. The self effects would make him act differently and that could be a big turn on for her.

Definitely worth a try. It sounds mostly like she feels very disconnected emotionally and psychologically from him.

In the end it is all about the relationship.

Definitely worth a try. It sounds mostly like she feels very disconnected emotionally and psychologically from him.

Yea. I like this. That was what I was trying to allude to a bit. I think it's a good point. They need to both open up. There's part of me that finds it encouraging to witness guys that think on this level.

Yea. I like this. That was what I was trying to allude to a bit. I think it's a good point. They need to both open up. There's part of me that finds it encouraging to witness guys that think on this level.

Like the C&W song says ... "Don't ask me how I know ..." haha! :lol: