Pherpo recs for a newbie

Hi, I'm completely new to Mara Fox and pheremones and want to buy some samples this week with the nice reductions. A little more about me: I'm single, so I'm looking to attract nice dates mainly. I also want to try something very sexy just cause :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co And something for flirtatious fun!

I'm in my twenties, more traditionally feminine than powerchick and not looking for any casual encounters. Which pheromone perfumes available in samples would you recommend to me?

My fave notes are vanilla, red and soft musks, ambers, resins, creamy notes, incense, red fruit and honey.

I least like heavy florals, sharp notes, apple, civet, night blooming things, vetiver and salty notes.

Glad to see ya here Con!

Try Synchronicity. It has amny of the notes you like and is for either gender. Try Forever After and wear it lightly, it's really strong. Cuddle Bunny is also lovely and phero laced.

This is a great place to hang. I'm shy and not on the forum often but I'm a dedicated LP addict. Just so you know, the company is Love Potion, and the perfumers are Mara and Danna. I float around the web and see BPAL-ers calling LP "Mara Fox" instead of the correct name. Be nice.

I ordered Phero girl, Forever After, Cuddle bunny and Me Jane. Plus sugared notes of honeycomb, vanilla bean, french vanilla, patchouli, pomegranate and ginger. Then I added Bethrotal and Love Potion Red as free samples.

I thought that was a good mix of female phero blends along with some oils that might go well with them. Maybe next time I'll take the collection of Love potions and a set of that months blends, which also looked alluring.

I'm really excited now!

Hi There sweetie, glad you are excited!

We work veddy hard to make special, incredible, new and different, and have a cool place to hang!

Please report back with your findings, and again, welcome to the community!

SG

You might like "Love Potion Red."

I second that, it's absolutely gorgeous and with the notes you listed bet it would be a perfect match. ^^ Phero Girl and Cuddle Bunny are gorgeous as well. Phero Girl is just amazingly sexy and Cuddle Bunny is also fantastic, I love the clean sweetness.

• 3 weeks later...

I havent yet worn them, but I've sniffed the pheros and can actually feel a certain bubbly sensation deep in my nose. Then I got happy and sleepy. though I did in factr need some sleep, as I had been up since 5 am.

Can't wait to try them out on some boys! It's kind of unlucky that I have nothing at all planned this weekend, any good places I can wear them, and which ones are safe for when you don't know who you will meet?

I have Synchronicity, Phero girl, Forever After, Cuddle bunny and Me Jane.

Me, Jane! is okay to wear casually, at least in my experience. It will give you a nice aura of approachability. Phero Girl will turn heads so you might want to be careful with that one. Cuddle Bunny is really for use with those who you want to respond to you in an affectionate way, so I would say it's not for casual wear. Synchronicity, again in my experience, is for encouraging connections, so only for situations in which you want that to happen.

Edited by luna65

• 1 month later...