Ellie's Elephant Snacks

Beccah

AD-ElephantSnacks-SM.jpg

Ellie's Elephant Snacks

Everyone – especially elephants – loves Ellie’s special snack mix: a craveable blend of brown sugar-glazed nuts and hot buttery popcorn, all covered in luscious chocolate fudge, YUM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

CARAMELIZED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
PEANUTS ~ Masculine energy.
CHESTNUT ~ Amplifies male potency, love.
(POP)CORN ~ Fertility, Abundance, Protection, Luck, Divination.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

This is Trouble with Truffles little sister. It's not wearing as nutty on me as Truffles. First applied I get that yummy caramel and the peanuts, it's almost peanut brittle like. Dry down is a lot less foodie than I would expect. The chocolate is soft and the amber takes over with just a hint of nuttiness.

When Mara told me about this one I had a full-body flail because I LOVE Blue Corn Girl, so I was very happy she was making another caramel popcorn-type scent. I think the addition of the amber makes this one sort of the intersection of A Regal Confection and Oidhche Shamhna with a hint of Lady Victoria's Choco-Nut Yum The chocolate has a sort of sheer powdery tone to me rather than being wholly fudgy, with a vague nuttiness, but so delicious! Definitely a bedtime comfort scent for me.

This one is so interesting! I get the chocolate nutty treatness of it, but with a huge helping of hot milk. Maybe it's the popcorn note that's reading as such to my nose? Anyway, it's a shivering descent into childhood nights (although I think my mom might have served me hot milk like, twice in my entire life?), cool sheets and hot water bottles. Yes, bedtime comfort for sure!

I am getting a bottle for my 3 year old niece Ellie but am worried because she has nut allergies. Are the nut oils real peanut and chestnut?

I also want to say this is my favorite story of the Carnival collection--it was just delightful.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is a Beccah scent. Elephant Snacks is coming off very foody. On my skin it smells like the inside of my kids' Trick or Treat bags stuffed w/ Halloween treats. Lol.

• 1 month later...

Ellie's Elephant Snacks is the one I pull out when I want to seriously indulge :smiley-eatdrink020: The nuts and chocolate together just goes really deep in hitting that foodie spot, y'know? ;) Popcorn lightens it up some, as well as the sugar, and I can also pick out the vanilla and amber setting up that saucy sauce of ambiance for gourmet. I love everything in this.

I agree with Hearts. Simply put this is like TWT funny little sister. The corn note adds a surprisingly pretty touch. I don't quite get chocolate fudge. But, there's plenty of cocoa goodness to keep me happy. Though I'm more of a dark chocolate lover. The carmalized sugars add a spark of warmth and a touch of brown sugared spice.

The amber elevates the scent a bit. But, this stays, firmly, quite foodie on me.

Jlisa, there's quite a bit of nut oil here. Maybe get her a little bottle of the "sugared chocolate fudge". Though honestly I'd be careful. She's pretty young she might get confused by the foodie smells. My daughters first sweet LP was "Little Witches" But, she was in 7th grade so I wasn't worried she'd eat it.

Edited by StacyK

Oh Ellie's Elephant Snacks is delicious! Nutty caramel popcorn coated in creamy chocolate. It's warm so the chocolate is starting to melt, just how I like it! I love how long this indulgent fragrance lasts. Even as the notes slowly make way for the amber base, it's still smells so good.

ETA The moment hubby entered the house, he asked if someone had been cooking popcorn :)

Edited by IndieAna

• 2 years later...

This one rocks! I think this would be great fun scent for a kid :D

On me it smells just like a delicious peanut candy bar :D I think I’m getting the peanuts, caramelized sugar, and a lil popcorn. 

Need to try it more- great stuff! 

Yum so fun! 

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

• 3 weeks later...