Noooo, really? It's closer to LP White or Karmiel's Silken Moonlight to me...but with a tiny dot of citrus. It's NOTHING like LP9!

If I layered Cougar over Karmiel's Silken Moonlight, would I get a passing facsimile?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think yes. 9 parts CFM to 1 part Cougar (or less) would get you pretty close.

Woo-hoo, as soon as I has monies, I will be mixing a mad scientist blend ;)

Okay having compared all three, I get the powdery-sweet comparison between CFM and LP White, BUT I still say that bright citrus thread woven through a smooth undertone is the similairty between CFM and #9 except that the latter isn't sweet like the former.

Okay having compared all three, I get the powdery-sweet comparison between CFM and LP White, BUT I still say that bright citrus thread woven through a smooth undertone is the similairty between CFM and #9 except that the latter isn't sweet like the former.

I tried my sample last night. Okay I totally can understand why you get #9. I get the same citrus and greenish? thing on my skin wet. Eventually that fades and I get a really beautiful powdery linen and sugarcane. I really think it's a pretty scent. The TAL did nothing for the man, maybe because he was exhausted from the gym? I will retest again today. I really do wish this was avail only with an LP phero though.. not sure about the AD stuff.

I've had good results with the phero in this. The most common effect I've noticed it having on people is that they feel like they know me & give me VIP treatment, but I attribute half of that to the aromatherapeutic effects of scent as well. Idk, pheromones just seem to work better when paired with Mara's expertise. She's really quite talented.

I did bark at the BF yesterday. He got scared, then laughed. Dont know if it was the phero or not.

Maybe I had left over in it this am because at Starbucks, Napoleon Dynamite was just like all DIHL big time, and trust me gals, me at 630 in the am is nada to be all DIHL about, Victoria at 8:06 and 53 seconds, well that's something, but not the one at breaking dawn. Napoleon also forgot to give me a straw for my iced coffee and he was nervous.

Oh goodness, I would say! That poor barista, he probably thought you were famous!

Maybe Mara will rebrew this one for us someday, I think it would be awesome sans phero, so you could boost it with what you want.

Oh goodness, I would say! That poor barista, he probably thought you were famous!

Maybe Mara will rebrew this one for us someday, I think it would be awesome sans phero, so you could boost it with what you want.

Totally agree, I read the ingredients and thought .. weird how are those going to smell. I tried and immediately thought of Luna's #9 comparison and agreed, then it dried and became something so exquisite! Mara is a true genius! Maybe we could have a March's Dirty Dozenless set with CFM, Nasty Habits.., dream dream dream

This potion never fails. I wore it our to our pub crawl & got totally treated like star. My bestie's cousin-in-law was having her 21st bday & she wanted to take a pic with me. She said; "I'm a Marylin Monroe fan. My wall at home is covered with her." My red shirt was really Marylin-esque. It was a great night, I also dabbed some JNM to keep any craziness from occuring & it worked!!!! First drama-free night out @ the Lake, that I've had in a long time :)

wish there was a rebrew.. this is a beautiful spring scent

It could be called.. CFM Dahhhliiing because to me this is elegant bad ass in a bottle. The notes are 'mazing!

Haha, it's lady in the street, la freak in the sheets ;)

Haha, it's lady in the street, la freak in the sheets ;)

Sweet in the streets and wild in the sheets

she's that kind of girl

A sultry surprise, she's got mischief in her eyes

she's that kind of girl.

:D