should i prep my bank account for pherotine?

Of course you should start now 😁
And right after will be time to start saving for the sale

Edited by oceanjewel

13 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

aways save for LPMP

Just go with that! 

I'm glad I placed my spell collection order before I picked up my car from dealership and paid for the repairs! I thought it was going to be about $1000, turns out it was $1996 dollars. I was $63 short and had to run to the bank and deposit a check to get the difference! And not for one second did I think "I guess I shouldn't have bought the full bottle set yesterday." If I had paid for the car first, I never would've bought the FB set. I would've known I was over-spent for the month, and I would not have had such a magical day today. 

13 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I would not have had such a magical day today. 

- wow what an awesome thought pattern!! - i am learning to ask the cosmos to fulfill my needs as they arise - which is hard to do because it involves trusting in the unknown - at the same time doing my part to keep preparing for the unexpected 

13 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

about $1000, turns out it was $1996 dollars.

YIKES !!!!!!!! what ever happened to mashing on it or banging on it with a hammer???

1 hour ago, raydee8_love said:

YIKES !!!!!!!! what ever happened to mashing on it or banging on it with a hammer???

I would've preferred that, but my new battery somehow leaked all over all cables and sensors in the car so every light on my dashboard was on. Bad times.

36 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I would've preferred that, but my new battery somehow leaked all over all cables and sensors in the car so every light on my dashboard was on. Bad times.

oh my word - wow that could have been even worse!! what if it had happened on the hwy?? or it ate through something else!!!

• 2 weeks later...