Which of the new Pheros are you testing first?

Since the stamps.com notices are out and some of us will (cross fingers) get the new goodies this weekend, which are you testing first?

It's poker night Friday and the DH won't be around. If I go to my girlfriends, I am breaking out the Woozy Floozy. I want to test drive the new Cougar. And Monday I want to trial Open Windows for a work phero.

What are y'all planning?

I think I am going to be testing Like a Magnet (LAM) on my sweetie as soon as it gets here.....hehe....I am up to no good if my pkg gets here before this weekend!

I also have a deadline for Monday, and will be working most of the day on Sunday, so I will have an opportunity to test out the focus potion this weekend!

My bottle splits of Open Windows, Stone Cougar, and Tranquility are on their way! I hope maybe by Friday or Saturday -depending on if they actually make me sign for the pkg. or not.

I desperately need the Tranquility to work...NOW. In fact, I may just order up May Day too, on faith. After that I'm looking forward to Open Windows for work. We can all use a little lift once in a while there. Lastly, if I can drag my spirits up a bit, I'll test out the Stone Cougar...my ego could use a bit of a boost that way. May be a while before I'm even ready to try that, but at least I've got some if I want to!

Well...I will definitely be trying out the Woozy Floozy at work. :) I want to try the LAM to see how it smells. I have TONS of phero mixes coming so I may be a little overwhelmed at first. :drunk: Ooh, let the games begin...

I'm probably going to give Focus Potion and Open Windows a twirl first once I've ordered the new phero's... I'm getting LAM as well (of course!) but I don't think work is the place to do the first trial run with that one :)

I am so excited to test the new ones!!!

I have LAM coming too - but no approval for any of that activity from the surgeon. Boo.

Don't worry SB... Good things come to those who wait :drunk: You'll have a ball once you get the green light to enjoy any "leisure activities" you want :)

Don't worry SB... Good things come to those who wait ^_^ You'll have a ball once you get the green light to enjoy any "leisure activities" you want :)

Yeah, and you can wear the pheros and torture him with the anticipation until the time comes.....

Yeah, and you can wear the pheros and torture him with the anticipation until the time comes.....

Roflmao - seriously. Maybe I am going to torture him with LAM - not to make him wait but because I can. Yeah, yeah. Hateful. Whatever. Call me when you been married this long! :-)!!!!

Men are a perverse species and (generalization alert) want what they can't have. That being said _ he can walk around in a cloud of LAM for days before I can do something about it and I am good with it.:-)

Roflmao - seriously. Maybe I am going to torture him with LAM - not to make him wait but because I can. Yeah, yeah. Hateful. Whatever. Call me when you been married this long! :-)!!!!

Men are a perverse species and (generalization alert) want what they can't have. That being said _ he can walk around in a cloud of LAM for days before I can do something about it and I am good with it.:-)

Yeah, I am with you on that one....a little bit of torture and a lot of anticipation are a good thing.... I love torturing my man when the kids are all around during the day and he can do nothing about it....hehe....

Edited by Dolly

Right on Shelly B, men definitely want what they can't have....Hey I ain't mad at ya babe...go girl!

Myself, I want to try the Focus potion, and the Tranquility and open the windows for work...

Then, I wanna do the Heart and Soul...I know I am gonna love that one...cougar I already love so I am looking forwards to the Stone cougar

and last but certainly not least...LAM!, the descript makes this scent sound sooooo lovely smelling, and that's great if it will cover the pheros.

What I am most excited about is the Heart and Soul....just the sound of it rolls off the tongue so beautifully

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

I am really looking forward to LAM, woozy, open windows and cougar. Especially LAM and cougar for amusing myself at the gym. Nothing quite like a bunch of testosterone loaded men in a testosterone stinking gym to hit with a cloud of LAM or Cougar. Wearing EST or Cops at the gym is pure amusement. Yes, I'm quite the evil one. :TotakekeBannana:

I am really looking forward to LAM, woozy, open windows and cougar. Especially LAM and cougar for amusing myself at the gym. Nothing quite like a bunch of testosterone loaded men in a testosterone stinking gym to hit with a cloud of LAM or Cougar. Wearing EST or Cops at the gym is pure amusement. Yes, I'm quite the evil one. ;)

A girl after my own heart.....and, it is in public, so you should be safe....just be careful, you.....

Going with Heart and Soul, Cougar, and LAM. Got Heart and Soul as an amp in To Soothe a Broken Heart and then got unscented Stone Cougar and LAM. Probably will go with Heart and Soul first.

Nothing quite like a bunch of testosterone loaded men in a testosterone stinking gym to hit with a cloud of LAM or Cougar. Wearing EST or Cops at the gym is pure amusement. Yes, I'm quite the evil one. ;)

Hhmmm....maybe I should start going to the gym as well? Sounds like fun to me ;)

I am really looking forward to LAM, woozy, open windows and cougar. Especially LAM and cougar for amusing myself at the gym. Nothing quite like a bunch of testosterone loaded men in a testosterone stinking gym to hit with a cloud of LAM or Cougar. Wearing EST or Cops at the gym is pure amusement. Yes, I'm quite the evil one. ;)

I got a sample of the pherogirl, and my husband's a weightlifter. I dabbed it on, and it didn't take long before he dropped what he was doin& followed me 2 the bedroom. The more testosterone they're packin the funnier the reaction,lol.