Lace-Unscented

12 minutes ago, Eggers said:

Grace Slick, Joan Jett, Stevie Nicks, Janis Joplin... Cyndi Lauper. I love Billie Holiday. Aretha Franklin.

I have played them all in class except Billie Holiday! I will amend that, pronto. 

Jai Jagdeesh is a kundalini singer. One thing I have to give props to kundalini for, those yogis can party! More albums than you could imagine, of course many of the same songs/ chants/ prayers over and over and over. Something that always makes me giggle is that Alanis Morrisette's twin brother Wade is a kundalini yogi teacher and has recorded a bunch of albums. He started doing yoga in his teens, she didn't. I have a song of his on one of my mixes, I like it but it's partially because I love to tell people it's Alanis Morrisette's brother. It's a cautionary tale, the yogic path from the same (perhaps) self-righteous anger inspiring origin can lead to blisssd out peace. I don't know them so I can't have a valid opinion, but I can tell myself funny stories and joke around in my own head.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else find themselves absolutely captivating when wearing Lace? Two sprays of the 60/40 blend and any reflective surface I passed I availed myself of it. I could not stop gazing at myself all day, I felt I looked so unnaturally beautiful. 

I had self-effects galore that by the end of the day I was ready to wash it off. I started to feel a little too silly but this is a very fun, bubbly, girly blend. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 10:55 AM, Usagi said:

Does anyone else find themselves absolutely captivating when wearing Lace? Two sprays of the 60/40 blend and any reflective surface I passed I availed myself of it. I could not stop gazing at myself all day, I felt I looked so unnaturally beautiful. 

I had self-effects galore that by the end of the day I was ready to wash it off. I started to feel a little too silly but this is a very fun, bubbly, girly blend. 

That’s exactly how Lace is supposed to be! It doesn’t do that for me but it does sometimes help migraines for me so I’ll take it!

• 10 months later...

I love lace, it's so bubbly and fun!

I suspect my man has an issue with est after this morning,(I applied lace last night and he responded really well until then) where he straight up fuckin thought he could bulldoze over me and be so fuckin rude. 

...so I'm going to try a few est bombs and see if hes actually a hater! Until then tho, my co-workers--I noticed are responding really well nd we been having a blast all morning giggling and making each other frankenstein coffee experiments

4 hours ago, Anonymous2F said:

I love lace, it's so bubbly and fun!

I suspect my man has an issue with est after this morning,(I applied lace last night and he responded really well until then) where he straight up fuckin thought he could bulldoze over me and be so fuckin rude. 

...so I'm going to try a few est bombs and see if hes actually a hater! Until then tho, my co-workers--I noticed are responding really well nd we been having a blast all morning giggling and making each other frankenstein coffee experiments

Maybe try Leather? It’s got plenty of EST but the Dom in there should hopefully prevent the bulldozing.  Glad you’re having fun at work though! 

3 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Maybe try Leather? It’s got plenty of EST but the Dom in there should hopefully prevent the bulldozing.  Glad you’re having fun at work though! 

Leather is one of my fave pheros! Selfies-amazing and I did use it to bonk him over the head into submission! I'll leave that in the proper review thread 😆

I was thinking cuddle bunny since it's just est and cops to REALLY see what's up. If he reacts badly...well phooey. 

ETA: My mistake, it was Dom that I wore that hit him like a hammer. I'll have to try leather and pay more attention

Edited by Anonymous2F
Eta