Snoopyace

Mark's Tonka Tobacum

It looks like a rebrew of the original bourbon vanilla variant of Mark's Tonka Tobacum is going to be requested sooner rather than later. My bride mentioned how that was her favorite scent ever on me. We'd been talking about scents and how she likes some of my 'stinky stuff' but my maple syrup cologne was the one that really made her, 'Ooh.'

Edited by Snoopyace

It looks like a rebrew of the original bourbon vanilla variant of Mark's Tonka Tobacum is going to be requested sooner rather than later. My bride mentioned how that was her favorite scent ever on me. We'd been talking about scents and how she likes some of my 'stinky stuff' but my maple syrup cologne was the one that really made her, 'Ooh.'

Snoopyface, I think you're the reason my man smells so yummy right now in Girl Nip? Did this rebrew happen? I want some!

Snoopyface, I think you're the reason my man smells so yummy right now in Girl Nip? Did this rebrew happen? I want some!

It never happened but I will absolutely have to check with Mara on that!

Yeah there's another guy who would like a bottle as well, I think.

I finally got a little sniffle of this for my man from Lainey! He put it on today, liked it when it was still wet, but told me that after it had dried down, it smelled so good, that he "kinda freaked out a little." He said that it actually took him by surprise, how good it is. The tobacco and the amber almost smell like a cherry tobacco to me. It's cool that I still keep finding "hunt-worthy" man scents here!

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I finally got a little sniffle of this for my man from Lainey! He put it on today, liked it when it was still wet, but told me that after it had dried down, it smelled so good, that he "kinda freaked out a little." He said that it actually took him by surprise, how good it is. The tobacco and the amber almost smell like a cherry tobacco to me. It's cool that I still keep finding "hunt-worthy" man scents here!

That's awesome!  This was a big favorite of mine as well as a favorite of every woman who ever smelled me.  😊

2 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

as well as a favorite of every woman who ever smelled me.  😊

Yup!

@Snoopyace, while stalking the sale thread, my man says, "oooh, get me some Tonkum Tobaccum." Because that's so easy. I told him it wasn't available, he got pouty and said, "why not?" As if we haven't already had this conversation.

Ahaha!  I know Mara is a little busy right now but we’ll have to formally request a rented very soon.

I'm pretty sure she could win an award in the "Chillin' the Least" category.

10 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'm pretty sure she could win an award in the "Chillin' the Least" category.

AHAHA!!  No kidding!