Corwin w/ Open Windows

AD-Corwin_1.jpg

EGYPTIAN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of "sparkle" to the wearer.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.
POWDERED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 4 weeks later...

Who was it that was asking for a mood lifter for a guy recently?

Well come get this. The subtle fresh ingredients are uplifting and combined with Open Windows this is a mood enhancing breath of fresh air.

It's a softly brisk scent that can fit in any day, at work or play.

As I have said elsewhere, I like ALL the November 2015 Pheroma scents and that sentiment certainly includes Corwin.

I can't put a finger on any one of the notes in the scent (which I think is a strong testament to the mix) only to say that is is citrus/herb type fresh, light and very smooth. Like Luna said, if you like light citrus musk type scents (like LP #9), then this is definitely the scent for you. If you want a comparison to "outside" scents it makes me think of the lighter scents by Armani. The original Armani was one of my first big favorites and LP#9 instantly reminded me of that. Corwin is a fresher, lighter, smoother version of either scent. This really is the type of scent you can wear anywhere, anytime. The addition of the pheromones only gives it a little ooomph.

Open Windows as a pheromone mix can be a bit of a double-edged sword. People can feel much closer to you. And as a result they can talk a lot and tell you things. Sometimes they never stop talking and telling you things. Sometimes they tell you things that are really interesting if not useful. Sometimes they tell you things you might not want to hear. Just be prepared either way it goes haha!

Like the entire Men's set this month, I would vote to keep the scents on as permanent with or without the pheromones!

• 1 month later...

Wow, see this is not light on me at all. I hoped I might like this one, but the type of musk ends up smelling industrial-strength on me.

• 2 months later...

So I got the samples a while ago and ended up making a spray w/this for my 19yr old son. He had responded in the past when his step-monster would behave as he is today, sullen hating life making us hate life and a little dab of my UN would lift my sons spirits ... so he (my son) agreed to try this scent with the "stuff" that puts him in a better mood.

Not being into cologne to begin with, this is the perfect scent because its such a clean smell that it's like he just got out of the shower. He wore it a few times to school and he had positive seflies so he rationed himself until he could get a FB which just arrived yesterday. I had to hold in my laughter the day he left for school and ran back in because he had an exam and decided he needed a pick me up.

He a such a shy and nice boy, yet filled with anger and resentment (he's lonely and hormonal) that this just might help give him that boost he needs. Not just the phero blend but from an aromatherapy standpoint, this is a very uplifting scent!

I hoped wearing this around step-monster (which he is being today because of his own issues) will perk up the beast because that man needs an uplift himself.

Please excuse the negative tones ... I'm having a day LOL But really, LOVE this scent.

Now for my young adult find the right amount of sprays that work for him.

On ME, the clean smell quickly fades as citrus does and I smell sexy as can be. I want to date me I smell so good. Just a hint of powdered sugar remains as I am left with more resin and musk. :Emoticons0424:

Edited by livinlavidacabo

• 1 year later...

Who was it that was asking for a mood lifter for a guy recently?

Well come get this. The subtle fresh ingredients are uplifting and combined with Open Windows this is a mood enhancing breath of fresh air.

It's a softly brisk scent that can fit in any day, at work or play.

Stacey, you and I tend to like the same stuff, so excited to see this review, I love lemon, so naturally I need this one...thanks for the great review, it helped me to make up my mind...

Stacey, you and I tend to like the same stuff, so excited to see this review, I love lemon, so naturally I need this one...thanks for the great review, it helped me to make up my mind...

I really liked this one. I bought a spray bottle for my son. Great Stocking stuffer. :)

I can wear it too.

I'd call it unisex. Did you think Big Easy was Unisex or male? It doesn't smell like Easy but that's about the level there. Maybe a touch over to the male side.

After it dries down I do get more of a cologne type scent. BE doesn't do that it stays herbal all the way through.

I'd sum it up as a pleasing & uplifting herbal scent, heavy on the citrus.

A real mood brightener. The hint of orange blossom adds a small amount of light floral swirled into the citrus. This scent would have gone well with focus potion too.

The Egyptian musk is a light addition and doesn't take over the scent.

Overall I love the long drydown, it does move more to the male side of unisex after drydown on my skin.

Have you tried Gargoyle Gargle? Scent wise it's one of my favorites.

Edited by StacyK

Super happy and sad, to have gotten the last bottle during the sale. Had I thought about it being in the danger zone for ggg, I'd have hoarded this for my son.

Now to find a good replacement for when he runs out. I think even if it didn't have the OW he'd still be perked up from it ... but since he doesn't use it every day, and has at least 1/2 bottle spray and one FB oil on the way I think we are set for a while.

Anything in the perm collection for men anyone would suggest that is just a nice clean scent?

• 5 months later...

I really like the sound of this one, but my man WILL NOT wear anything that will make people talk more! His Seer and TMI samples will never see daylight, let alone hit the open road.

Anything in the perm collection for men anyone would suggest that is just a nice clean scent?

If you havent picked yet, TeeKayOh w/Charisma would be my first recommendation as its both clean and an excellent general use phero blend. Love Potion #9 (no phero) and Kingmaker w/Charisma both in the perm collection are also clean scents that would work well in general. Tonka Musk is clean and good. LP: Homme is worth a sample too. Merlin's Blend I was told was perm and is on amazon, but not sure if its stock atm, that is clean green.

Corwin is out. Mara must have worked for Nintendo as much great stuff is limited edition. Kind of like the legendary pokemon that you have to be in times square at 4 pm on new years eve to catch. Then everyone wants it because it was so good but its never to be seen again lol...

As EastWood said, watch the forum like gollum looking for his precious.

Edited by datadragon

Mara must have worked for Nintendo as much great stuff is limited edition. Kind of like the legendary pokemon that you have to be in times square at 4 pm on new years eve to catch. Then everyone wants it because it was so good but its never to be seen again lol...

No, but the concept of Limited Edition is a long-held marketing strategy in beauty-related businesses. Plus it makes inventory that much more manageable. If Mara continued to attempt to brew every scent she had introduced since 2007 (as example) it just wouldn't have been possible due to various factors.

No, but the concept of Limited Edition is a long-held marketing strategy in beauty-related businesses. Plus it makes inventory that much more manageable. If Mara continued to attempt to brew every scent she had introduced since 2007 (as example) it just wouldn't have been possible due to various factors.

It's also more fun for me. I like thinking of myself as hunting and gathering rather than shopping.

I have one of the largest collections of sea shells. I keep it scattered on beaches all over the world. Perhaps you've seen some of it.

profit.jpg

If Mara consulted with the underpants gnomes from South Park, I'm sure she would figure it out.... (Season 2 Ep 17 Gnomes)

Enjoy your perfumes... Otherwise (or probably also) your shoes and purses...

Edited by datadragon