Any Pheromones for weight loss?

I need to lose about 50lbs. I was wondering if there are any pheros that will make the brain register the stomach is full? The foodie scents smell so good but then I want to eat cake or cookies. I ordered Mega Watts to give me more energy now I need something to curb the appetite. Any oils out there for that?

I don't know about pheros to curb the appetite, (at least, I've never experienced one that did), but some of the ladies use Dominance or Leather to give them an edge during their workouts. It makes them want to push just a little harder, and seems to give them the energy to do so.

I haven't yet noticed a blend that decreases my appetite. I can't do BI much so unfortunately o can't try that one. I never really paid attention when wearing LACE. But, I could see that, based on the way I feel when I wear it, I'll have to pay more attention.

Dominance is a great blend to wear when working out. For me, It's like having a boost of extra motivation. Very helpful.

Scent wise, some of Mara's foody scents cause me to feel full. Sometimes I feel like I couldn't eat a bite.

To my knowledge, there is no pheromone formula which was made for that specific effect - I don't even know if it's possible. However, a certain blend might have that effect on you as a tangential benefit. It really just depends on your own observance.

From an aromatherapy perspective, you could order a bottle of Anti-Piggy as a PE, I believe.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/AntiPiggy/

It's Mara's blend of different oils which have been shown to suppress appetite in some cases; it's definitely worth a try. I find that it does work on me for short amounts of time (like, if I'm hungry a couple hours before dinner it enables me to make it to dinnertime instead of snacking when I shouldn't).

I wish there were pheromones that would make you lose weight. We would all be skinny and Mara would be rich haha! :lol:

I'd rather be rich than skinny .

:D True

Haha - I am neither but I can dream :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather be rich cuz then I could pay for lipo and a tummy tuck and a personal trainer and a personal chef, get skinny and still be rich.

Hell yeah

• 3 years later...