decant circle

Calistic

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concupiscentia

hmm, must have missed your post I am not ignoring you i promise.. anyway let me know what size you want of the treasured hearts and feel free to send money whenever.

Mary

- Thanks for your payment and i will send it out as soon as i get it.

Remmy

- I will put you down on the list. your total will be $30 for a dram of both. feel free to pay through paypal or e-mail me.

hi i sent u an email, did u get it? and i paid $30 to Paige@WiddershinOnline.com is that okay?

thanx ;)

<3 remmy

Thanks, I got your e-mail, but mine is still screwed up so i can't respond. hopefully it will be fixed by monday. I also got your payment, thanks a ton and i will get those out to you as soon as the treasured hearts comes in

Hi there. I ordered a dram of Dominance. If it has not been sent out yet, I'd like to add $3 samples of the following:

Soulmate

Swimming with the Sharks

Treasured Hearts

Intellectual Woman

Do you still have enough of those? The total would be $12. How much do I need to add for shipping?

Hi there. I ordered a dram of Dominance. If it has not been sent out yet, I'd like to add $3 samples of the following:

Soulmate

Swimming with the Sharks

Treasured Hearts

Intellectual Woman

Do you still have enough of those? The total would be $12. How much do I need to add for shipping?

You are just in luck i was going to the post office today. I have enough for a sample of all of those. your total will be $12 and i will just send them all together.

hi calistic!

did the treasured hearts come in? :Hug_emoticon: not trying to rush you (i have stuff to try out until it comes in), just curious :Hug_emoticon::)

<3 remmy

You sound as excited as me. It has not came in yet. I know they have been pretty busy over there, but hopefully soon

Hey Calistic,

Did you get my email

djacquelyn

I did not receive an e-mail from you. There was a problem with my e-mail for a couple of hours. and for anyone else who has e-mailed me recently and i haven't answered you please e-mail me again.

Sorry for any inconvience

• 2 weeks later...
i just got an email from paige telling me that there was a mix up with treasurered hearts order. she said that she is expecting to get the package on monday and she'll mail everything out on tuesday ^_^

Thanks, i forgot to keep checking here... My life has been Crazy i am very sorry for the wait. Like i said things have been a little crazy around here. But it should be going back to normal here soon.

My car is broke, but everyone's stuff should be sent out by wednesday since my boyfiend has the day off and I can make him drive me.

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone sorry for my absence. my family has had some health issues with my grandma and i have spent most of last week taking her to appointment and to and from the hospital.

everything has been sent out as of today. thank you all for your patience and i tried to include a couple of samples or a larger size of things to make up for it.

Again thanks everyone and sorry for it taking so long

o no!

im so sorry to hear that your grama is sick :alien_dance: i hope she gets better soon and ill send my prayers. best regards :jumpforjoy:

Hi Calistic...so sorry to hear about your grandma. Sickness and disease is a tough thing to deal with or to watch in your loved ones. I too take care of my mom who has end stage cancer and it is tough. That why I havent been on the boards lately. my prayers go out to you.

I was wondering did my order go out yet...I have been waiting since august when I did the paypal and 4 months is a long time, so I hope I didn't get forgotten.

be blessed.

djac

My prayers go out to both Calistic and Djac. It definitely is a touch thing to deal with. My mom died about 6 years ago and I cared for her at home with the help of nurses. Bad, sad times. Hang in there ladies. When my mom was going through it I made sure I gave her hugs, kisses and told her all the time how much I loved her. Looking back on it I'm comforted because I believe the last words she heard from me was I love you Mom.

So give your Grandma (Calistic) and Mother (Djac) plenty hugs and love. I'm sending my love to them as well.

The Countess

My prayers go out to both Calistic and Djac. It definitely is a touch thing to deal with. My mom died about 6 years ago and I cared for her at home with the help of nurses. Bad, sad times. Hang in there ladies. When my mom was going through it I made sure I gave her hugs, kisses and told her all the time how much I loved her. Looking back on it I'm comforted because I believe the last words she heard from me was I love you Mom.

So give your Grandma (Calistic) and Mother (Djac) plenty hugs and love. I'm sending my love to them as well.

The Countess

Thanks Countess, and you are sooooo right on. I do hug mom and I tell her I love her every single day. I also try and make her laugh, I mean really laugh at least once per day.

To Calistic... Hi lady. Thank you, I got my package just today. The popularity was brooken and all spilled out, but its okay. I will just order some. Gives me a reason to get a full bottle. Thanks again so much for doing the decant circle.

djac

Thanks Countess, and you are sooooo right on. I do hug mom and I tell her I love her every single day. I also try and make her laugh, I mean really laugh at least once per day.

To Calistic... Hi lady. Thank you, I got my package just today. The popularity was brooken and all spilled out, but its okay. I will just order some. Gives me a reason to get a full bottle. Thanks again so much for doing the decant circle.

djac

Glad you got your package sorry about the popularity. I have found that the small bottles i have do not work with the pheromones (something in them eats away the cap). I tried to put as many as possible into bigger containers, but some i already had seperated before i knew this was a problem. Also, Sorry to hear about your mother, my prayers are with you and her as well.

They now think my grandmother has NPH and not alzheimer's which would be great because it is treatable, but we won't know anything until the MRI comes back on dec 1st. So all we can do is hope

hi hun :ph34r:

its good that its not alzheimers. ill pray that the MRI scans give you something positive.

also, hugs for djac's mother. i see a lot of terminally ill patients at the wards and its devastating, the strain on the family.

and lastly, i wanted to tell u that i got the decants today and it came in fine :lol2: thanx for the decant and thanx again for the samples as well.

take care,

<3

Hi Calistic -

(Almost) Every time I get worried about a package not showing up and I ask the sender "hey, where's my stuff?", it magically appears in my mailbox within 24 hours. So, to hasten the process - "Hey, where's my stuff?" :001_302:

I hope you & your family are doing well.

I have not received my order yet... Just checking on it to make sure that you didn't forget me. I added some items to my original order at the last minute. Should have been a dram of dominance and $3 samples of Soulmate, Swimming with the Sharks, Treasured Hearts, and Intellectual Woman.

• 2 weeks later...

So, um, I'm just checking to make sure you're still around...... My package hasn't arrived yet. When you surface from your family craziness, give us a shout.