Sareena w/Lace-Summer 2018

il_fullxfull.1520925016_gtu7.jpg?version

Sareena means 'beautiful as a princess', and we want you to have a royally wonderful day with our adorably sunny fragrance fit for your regal self! A bushel of newly-ripe peaches crowned with delicate tiare flowers upon a throne of sensual Egyptian sandalwood…so pretty and summery-sweet! And to give you that extra-special something to command the attention of whomever you desire, we’ve added a dose of our exclusive LACE pheromone formula, a fun and flirty attraction potion that will command chivalry in all who behold you! 

Label Artwork Courtesy of Callie L. French

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
TIARE FLOWER~ Mood elevator; powerfully ‘magnetic’ for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

• luna65 locked this topic
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

If you're a fan of Lovers in the Clovers I would say you will really like this one (and I am!) - it's that tangy bright almost "crunchy" green peach at the heart of it.  It softens over the drydown and I think the sandalwood is lending an almost creamy impression to it, a bit of plushness.  I'm not really getting the tiare at this stage of its' evolution - and I love a peachy floral - so I'm hoping that changes with time.  There's a strong hint of it in the long drydown, but that's me - others might have a different impression.  But the peach is totally faboo!

I don’t typically love peach so when I like one it really stands out. This is that standout! It’s just bright tangy peachy goodness. It’s not that ripe or juicy though so I agree with Luna saying green peach. I get a bit of the tiare but it’s exceptionally well blended with the sandalwood creating a soft grounding framework which works well as the brightness of the peach fades into a softer more gentle peach.

Wow, this is really pretty and intoxicating. I have no idea what tiare smells like, but I'm getting something like cucumbers something a bit like carnation. I didn't check the notes before I put it on, the cucumber vibe was at first drydown, the peppery carnation thing is happening 2 hours in. I love every LP Peach I've come across so far, but this one really does stand out, like Halo said.  I can't wait to "smell check" it with my man. 

12 hours ago, luna65 said:

Tiare is Tahitian gardenia.

Oh, wow! Gardenia can knock me over, like jasmine, with all that "I'm a flower! I'm a flower!" shouting, this is sultry, not bright like what I think of when I think about gardenia. Thanks for the info, Luna. The "peppery" thing was maybe from the sandalwood. Doesn't matter why it smells like it does, I just know I need more!

Yeah I have a love-hate thing with white florals myself, but usually tiare is so pretty on me.  It's not necessarily as fleshy as other types of gardenia.

6 hours ago, luna65 said:

Yeah I have a love-hate thing with white florals myself, but usually tiare is so pretty on me.  It's not necessarily as fleshy as other types of gardenia.

I really must have more of this tiare. I know you love Peach so this must be good for you, too.

First on this is very a pretty, big peach forward scent. My nose was twitching carefully because it noted a green twinge in the peach which usually does not work for me. Here, it's well balanced, the green'ish does not take over or go sour. But, the overall fruit is dominant on my skin. I'd like a bit more of a mixture with the other notes. If they come through a bit more this will be ideal.

A nice scent carrier for LACE. 

I'll be back after the long drydown to see what has evolved. 

Evolved? With was I thinking. Greatness just IS. This is gorgeous. I did get a bit more of the other notes  in the slightly longer drydown.  But this is great. I did not think I needed another peach scent but this beauty is too good to pass on. The combo with LACE is perfect. Love.

Edited by StacyK
Added more on this AWSOME scent <3

• 2 weeks later...

I am not usually a peach girl. But Mara can tempt me sometimes, as she did with Aliya. This is another great scent! I love the slight tartness of the peach, and the lushness of the flowers. I do like gardenia, although sometimes it's too much for me. This is perfect though. I didn't realize this had Lace in it ? I'm glad I'm not working today. 

@Bella15 I love this too, AND I don't think Lace agrees with me. I'm going to try how I do with Lace when I go to see live music, maybe it will work for me then. ?Fingers crossed!

@Eastwood22 OMG I just learned how to tag! ? this is so cool! Where was this feature when we were playing LP tag??!?

I can do Lace in blends, but not full strength - I tried it full strength and I could barely think!! Talk about ditzy. 

11 hours ago, Bella15 said:

@Eastwood22 OMG I just learned how to tag! ? this is so cool! Where was this feature when we were playing LP tag??!?

I can do Lace in blends, but not full strength - I tried it full strength and I could barely think!! Talk about ditzy. 

That's the thing, sometimes I'm plenty ditzy when I don't want to be. I want to try it out dancing somewhere when other people are getting drunk and high and I'm not. I did go to a show tonight but I had to drive all the way to Sacramento, which was 2+ hours in traffic, and I was going alone, so NOT the night to experiment with LACE!

8 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

That's the thing, sometimes I'm plenty ditzy when I don't want to be. I want to try it out dancing somewhere when other people are getting drunk and high and I'm not. I did go to a show tonight but I had to drive all the way to Sacramento, which was 2+ hours in traffic, and I was going alone, so NOT the night to experiment with LACE!

I went to Sac yesterday too! Just the morning though ?

• 7 months later...

I like how peach-forward this one is, in the beginning. Even a while after dry down, it's super peachy on me. Now that it's been on for a couple hours, it's mostly floral. Still nice, very pleasant.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I love the beginning of this. Love it. Ripe, juicy peachy goodness. Usually sandalwood reads as smoothness to me, but here it's actually kind of woody. It's not very strong, though, just running underneath. There's also something that I don't recognize, which must be the tiare. It's like there's this vine of another scent that begins to creep in and grow. Something green, plantlike, and a little floral. Unfortunately, this eventually turns a little too unripe and sharp. Not the way amber turns sharp on me, but in a more perfumey way. I'm not sure how to explain it. I'm sad because that initial hit is so good. :(

• 4 months later...

This smells DIVINE!! I ordered this in a trial vial at least 1 year ago. I just tried it today. I am truly enjoying wearing this. I do like Lace anyway. I feel pretty upbeat wearing this. I will see how it feels as the day progresses, but as a scent, this is a winner!