Wayward Son w/ Wanted Man

AD-WaywardSon_540x.jpg?v=1613343707

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ANIMALIC MUSKS ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
GUNPOWDER ~ BOOM!

• luna65 changed the title to Wayward Son w/ Wanted Man
  • 2 weeks later...

We got our trials today, my man sniffed them all and then decided to try this one today. Now, keep in mind, there’s been no settling, but so far, it’s really good. He’s had it on for about four hours, and whatever was a bit sweeter and upfront has gone, and it’s settled into a really nice and well blended leather and smoky wood, and the whiskey also lingers. The Regarding the leather, it reads to us as a nicer, older bomber jacket leather, different than the new jacket leather of Bad Boy. The smoke stays put and isn’t at all overpowering. 

It’s pretty sexy. I hope it smells this captivating after it recovers from the travel shock. I’d say if one we’re trying to draw women from the other side of the room, a spray could work, if a man were alpha enough to wear Wanted Man out and about! Otherwise, just get close, and she’ll stay close.

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

We got our trials today, my man sniffed them all and then decided to try this one today. Now, keep in mind, there’s been no settling, but so far, it’s really good. He’s had it on for about four hours, and whatever was a bit sweeter and upfront has gone, and it’s settled into a really nice and well blended leather and smoky wood, and the whiskey also lingers. The Regarding the leather, it reads to us as a nicer, older bomber jacket leather, different than the new jacket leather of Bad Boy. The smoke stays put and isn’t at all overpowering. 

It’s pretty sexy. I hope it smells this captivating after it recovers from the travel shock. I’d say if one we’re trying to draw women from the other side of the room, a spray could work, if a man were alpha enough to wear Wanted Man out and about! Otherwise, just get close, and she’ll stay close.

Alriiiiight!  Thanks for the awesome review!  I was very curious about this scent as well.  I happen to LOVE the reactions I get from Wanted Man and it sounds like the scent is perfect for the phero.

Adding a couple of "live" reviews from the shop.

One gal sniffed this, tipped her head back and said "OMG, I need to smell this on top of me."

The fellow who purchased the B.L.Z.Bub this evening, he said, "Wow, I just got such a rush of nostalgia. I'm from Texas and this smells like home...like a truck stop diner with all the cars lined up outside." lol, I suppose that fits the vibe, clearly he meant it as a compliment, because he then said, "How do you DO that?!"

Magic, child, it's magic.

4 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Adding a couple of "live" reviews from the shop.

One gal sniffed this, tipped her head back and said "OMG, I need to smell this on top of me."

I love this!

Those are awesome!  This is an amazing scent.  If I can tear myself away from Tsai long enough I am going to give this a wear. 
:Emoticons10311:

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I have to second her sentiment regarding Wayward Son, although BF has injured his back again, so I’m mostly trying to let him heal. Mostly. Although he just put on Kahve, and I wouldn’t mind smelling it on top of me, either!

• 2 weeks later...

(Mara is a Dean Girl, just sayin.' 😜)

This is sexy!  Like, if it were a commercial fragrance called SEXY! everyone would totally agree that it does what it says on the tin.  Unapologetically alpha male and yet not obnoxiously so.  I've been trying to puzzle out the thing that flips the switch for me and it's just so well-blended and complex it's really difficult to decide.  I think it's the way the musk just sort of permeates everything else, it's total Boysmell and I feel like I have to fight the urge to just rub my face in it and slobber, or something. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

But it's potent (just like a man should be), so I'd exercise caution in terms of when you wear it.  But is this perfect for, say, ambushing your Special Someone for a little trusted-circle intimacy?  Ooooh yeah!

Edit: the drydown is so nice, whatever is particularly gourmand about this scent comes out.  Not specifically foody, but it's delicious!

• 2 weeks later...

On me this dries down to blended leather and whiskey.  I can deal with that.  My bride can also apparently deal with it.  Seriously, if I can swing a full bottle before this sells out I am going to get one.  I have no doubt this will sell out quickly.

:Emoticons10311:

5 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

OMFG some man is putting this on around me soon. SEX BOMB! Damn this is dead sexy.

Whoo!  I know it hasn’t sold out yet but @Potion Mastercan we get a rebrew?  :Emoticons10311:

• 2 years later...