Darling Clementine 2022 w/Levitation

AD-Clementine.jpg

Scent: Delicious and adorable orange cupcake.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 1 month later...

This is yummy!!! Sticky sweet creamy vanilla orange just like the description says. First smell I wasn't feeling it but it stayed my mind. I woke up this morning thinking about it. It smells good on me but a little too sweet for my mood right now. I put some let it shine with topper over it and created my own custom scent that I'm loving. It mellowed out the sugar a bit and lightened it up with the coconut and lemongrass. As an added bonus I'm super cheerful! Levitation plus topper and I'm nearly giddy. Also my cat is trying to eat me, she loves it. ❤️

Edited by Artemis