Kaytlin's Garden w/Treasured Hearts

AD-KaytlinsGarden-usgsPalmyraAtol.jpg.6e6ea02ec3bb3f26c6c38d8ea15d9091.jpg

Scent: Fruity floral; a garden of flowers and berries, with a touch of almond in the base.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator; powerfully ‘magnetic’ for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

The berry starts strong but faded fast, after that there was a smooth floral. Hours later the sweet vanilla was left.

i felt like it had a leather/tobacco scent for awhile but that did not last, maybe that was the almond and amber?

I will try this one again in a few days. I wear a lot of Treasured Hearts….

• 3 weeks later...

A very lovely, soft floral with a backdrop of berries.  It’s perfectly named as it’s just like walking through a beautiful garden in full bloom with ripe berries. The berries last okay on me but do eventually meld in with the flowers. I like it  (I feel like I’m saying that a lot with this release).

The combination of the rose with the berries reminds me of something else...just can't think of what it is.  It's really pretty and feminine and sweet, but there's a garden freshness at the same time.  It does deepen over time to become more lushly floral.

I wanted to add...

I'm really enjoying this one. If you like rose and are on the fence I definitely recommend. It last a long time and while I'm not exactly into florals this one is really pretty. I enjoy rose in bewitched because of the sweetness of the honey. This has the sweetness of the berries so it's similar in that way. And the almond makes it so interesting! It makes it kinda earthy. I got a full bottle unsniffed because of the berries, then I was kinda bummed that they faded so quickly, and now I'm back to being so happy I have a whole bottle of this!

Be careful if you have cats. My little boy likes to try and lick it off of my arm lol 

I love almond in this! I’m glad it doesn’t come across as too edible and fruity, as I prefer florals. I’m getting rose and almond, then amber but then my skin eats the whole scent up, for some reason. Other scents last for hours on end. But then I don’t mind reapplying. 

• 4 months later...

You know how sometimes a kid is the spitting image of one of their parents? When they're together, you can see the influence of the other parent, but really, they got one parent's whole face. I feel like Kaytlin's Garden got Blue Rose's whole face.

This reminds me a lot of Blue Rose (see above), but more complex (the contributions of the other parent in this situation. I don't know, my metaphor is breaking down.) It's more berry as fruit than just blue, and the rose is less specifically rose, more generally floral rose. I guess that's the gardenia mixing with it. On me, it stays pretty similar throughout wear. 

I've really enjoyed your reviews @greenappletart, especially the notes you keep from years ago. I was not interested in this one at all until I read your review. I'm curious about Blue Rose but since it's no longer available, I am curious about its "child" lol. I might pick up a trial.