AD-FemmeFataleDremeCreme.jpg.277c1a47e1e5f784fbef82b599d4dc74.jpg

Femme Fatale's Dreme Creme

(Label Image by AI)

Super creamy, whipped vanilla pudding with a dot of sweet lavender on top and silky musk and a wee drop of amber EO in the base. 

On 7/31/2023 at 12:07 AM, Femmefatale said:

sexy huff-addicting date gourmands. Yummy, comforting, and delicious 
1. Something very buttery. Vanilla, whipped cream, in a very sexy direction so maybe some musk or spice or amber or flower like orchid or lavender but to heighten the buttery vanilla whipped cream which is the lasting scent. 

I blind sniffed this on Day 0 (again, with no rest), and I thought I was in trouble. It smelled soooo yummy and sooo good that I was 95% certain I might want to get a full bottle. But then, the dry down happened. For some reason, the sweet lavender dried down very bitter for me. I could somehow taste the bitterness in the back of my throat. I suspected it was due to the lavender, but I wasn't sure if it was because of this scent or the combination of all the other fragrances I swiped on that day, so I decided to try again. 

It might have been Day 1 or Day 2 when I tried this again. It was still very yummy wet, especially during the initial stage of its dry down. The dry down wasn't as bitter as it was on Day 0. I figured this just needed to rest more! I left it alone until today. 

Today is Day 4 since I received the package on Monday. I applied this and it's still sooo very creamy that I can almost taste that sweet, buttery vanilla in the back of my throat! During my initial sniff, I can smell the musk, then I get mostly yummy, buttery vanilla with perhaps the slightest hints of lavender. Something like this:

lavenderonwhippedvanillacreamwithamber3.png.863eb4b6b3d49e1c212194bf6e63ecf3.png 

After at least 2 hours, I sniffed it again and there goes that lavender dry down for me. It is not as bitter though. I am now getting sweet lavender instead of just bitter lavender. It does eventually become more bitter though. I think my skin does this to many florals. I'm now curious if it will be the same if I apply to clothing. 

In terms of longevity, I think this does not last long for me. However,  I do not remember if I applied it 9 hours ago or 3 hours ago! I reapplied it an hour and a half ago to check for sure and I will come back later to update. 

I am back 7 hours after I put this on. The one on my wrist is mostly faded, perhaps around 1-5% scent remaining, while the one by my cubital fossa is more apparent, perhaps at 40-50% strength, but I have to really get in there to sniff. It still smells somewhat bittersweet but thankfully more on the sweet side.

Since the dry down does not have a lot of throw and sticks close to the skin, I think this really achieves what @Femmefatale envisioned: a sexy, huff-addicting date gourmand that is comforting and yummy. 🥞

I wore this last night and again today. It is a really soft, sweet vanilla musk, with just the slightest tint of lavender. Everything is really soft and fluffy. I am still slightly congested from being sick so I will update if anything changes when my sense of smell is completely back.

I have one bottle boosted with cops, however I have not opened that one. This review is for the regular bottle that everyone else bought. This has been different every time I have worn it and the last time I did get the sweet vanilla musk that Kayla mentions. I think I will wait until after I get back from my trip to try to describe it. I’m not sure I get whipped cream but it is lovely: however Mara nailed the purpose. My guy loved it and said it smelled yummy and he was huffing the back of my neck. I asked him what he thought it smelled like and he couldn’t nail it down, but he did think it was a gourmand but not super foody. I asked him if it made him hungry and he said, mmm hungry for something. I also didn’t think I could smell it after a few hours on my wrist, but several hours later I asked him if he could still smell it on my neck and he sniffed and said yes, and he was all amorous suddenly and I had to shoe him away! 

9 hours ago, Femmefatale said:

I have one bottle boosted with cops

Does it cover the cops well? I love the idea of boosting it with cops

9 hours ago, Femmefatale said:

I asked him if it made him hungry and he said, mmm hungry for something. I also didn’t think I could smell it after a few hours on my wrist, but several hours later I asked him if he could still smell it on my neck and he sniffed and said yes, and he was all amorous suddenly and I had to shoe him away!

Excellent! And that’s the uncopped version.

On 9/22/2023 at 5:31 PM, Onyx said:

Something like this:

lavenderonwhippedvanillacreamwithamber3.png.863eb4b6b3d49e1c212194bf6e63ecf3.png 

:yeahthat:  Perfect picture to express how Dreme Creme smells. I only got my package yesterday, but right now, I love the dreamy, creamy-ness of it. Sweet, but not too sweet and just the right gentle lavender. 

Put it on this morning. Went on sweet and syrupy, dried down a little more like an iced, flour-based treat I can't put my finger on. It evolved throughout the day, giving hints of lavender behind a creamy and sweet overtone, though it also smelled more like a baked treat than a pudding to me. Definitely huffable, and netted some nice compliments!

• 1 month later...

I have a full bottle (spray) of this now! It is a very nice and light scent you can slather without worrying about it being too much, though it is more like a skin scent to me. It lasted overnight and left a cool, creamy lavender scent on my arm when I woke up. I might try this on my hair or a shirt someday. I want the smell to be more apparent so I may have to spray it all over. This would be nice as a whipped body crème scent! 💆🏻‍♀️🪻🧴🧈

Thank you for the great choice of notes to combine @Femmefatale and thank you for the dreamy, creamy creation @Potion Master💜

• 2 weeks later...