The 2024 Private Editions are Ready!!!

Whew! 31 AMAZING PEs! :o

I will post the labels first and then the ingredients/descriptions - and available bottles - later, so feel free to tell everyone about your creation as soon as the thread is open!

If you sent me pix, I used them if they were usable. A couple were simply too blurry to use, sorry.

The theme we used for the rest was Erte via AI, with Kimi piloting for most of them, thanks Kimi! :)

As before, I am reserving one bottle of each in addition to the order for the creators.

AD-Alanna-Ohana.jpg

Alanna's Ohana

Alanna asked for a rebrew of our Ohana fragrance from a few years ago, so this is a PE version with a more limited number of ingredients. Absolutely gorgeous, even so.

Contains: Plumeria, Gardenia, Waterlily, Tuberose, Maile Leaf, Tropical Sandalwood, Bamboo.

0/5 bottles available

(Amanda 1b, DDolls 1b, RayD 1b, DDolls 2xb)

AD-Amanda-BeachSol.jpg

Amanda's Beach Sol 2024

A rebrew for Amanda of her precious Beach Sol that came out so great last year. You know they always turn out a little different each time no matter what I do, but it's equally lovely. Pic is Amanda with her seagull friends!

Ingredients: Oily vanilla, sweet skin-like musk, hints of gardenia and salty seaweed.

0/5 bottles available

(Precious 1b, FFatale 1b, DDolls 1b, Vika 1b, RayD 1b)

AD-BlackCat-AutumnSexPower.jpg

BlackCat's Autumnal Sex & Power Potion

In BlackCat's words: "Vibe is the autumn air just before a violent thunderstorm. Electric, heightened, prickly arousal before the storm unleashes bolts of lightning and wind and rain and that sense of scary and exhilarating power. Perfume should have that gathered energy, that sense of wild anticipation. But also be sexy in an approachable way."

Ingredients: Fresh Pumpkin, Apple Blossom, Apple, Fig, Oakmoss, Ozone, Oak, Amber, Mink Musk (synth), Dry Leaves, Vetiver, Palo Santo, Cedar, Tomato Leaf, Sweetgrass, Maple drops.

3/6 bottles available

(PSeren 1b, Tink 1b, Eastwood 1b,

AD-BlackCat-EnticingAphrodite.jpg

BlackCat's Enticing Aphrodite

I hope this is ok to share, it was worded so nicely by BlackCat! "A dark gorgeous love potion for the crone love, for knowing who you are and what you are worth and being able to find a perfectly imperfect partner who knows himself and what he is worth who is willing to risk a last adventure, with all the scars and strengths and lessons learned, grabbing for a last chance at wild joy in the teeth of mortality."

Ingredients: Rose attar, Rose Otto, Black Coffee, Bittersweet Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge, Black Myrrh, Oud, Honey drop.

3/8 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, Mila 1b, Tink 1b, Precious 1b, Precious 1b,

AD-BlackCat-SummerBliss.jpg

BlackCat's Summer Bliss

"Looking for a snuggly, peaceful joyful vibe, summer vacation nostalgia. Snuggly, clean, wearing close to the skin, one of those "Am I wearing perfume? Or do I just naturally smell UTTERLY AWESOME?" Feminine but not too sweet."

Ingredients: Coconuts, Cocoa Butters, Skin Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver. << This last because I wanted to imply the dry wood smell of the Boardwalk, as the beach in question is at the Jersey Shore. :)

7/8 bottles available

(Amanda 1b,

AD-Citrine-DolciTangerini.jpg

Citrine's Dolce Tangerini

This wonderfully bright and joyful perfume was described by Citrine thusly: "I read somewhere that tangerine essential oil can help with creativity. I want this PE to be all about uber uber sweet tangerines, like a sweet tangerine cupcake."

Ingredients: EOs of Tangerines and Mandarin, Cotton Candy Sugars, Buttercream, Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Creme.

0/3 bottles available

(GATart 1b, Kayla 1b, FFatale 1b)

BREW #2 - 6/10 BOTTLES AVAILABLE

(PSeren 1b, Kayla 1b, DDolls 1b, CinnMel 1b,

AD-Citrine-Stefka.jpg.1fd73ed316a3300ddf496b30a9b4dcc2.jpg

Citrine's Stefka

A very spicy, olde fashioned witchy money moolah abundance potion, named after Citrine's lovely Grandma!

Ingredients: Allspice, Clove, Bayberry, Cinnamon, Sugar, Oatmeal.

0/4 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, BlackCat 1b, JulyGirl 1b, Citrine 1b)

AD-Dee-Garden.jpg

Dee's Garden w/ Hedione

Dee wanted to reproduce the naturally airy and fresh scent of tending to his roses in his garden.

Ingredients: Rose and rose stems, tea rose, wet soil, grasses, bird of paradise (succulents) and Hedione << which gives an impression of blossoms wafting on a breeze, and airy space between notes.

2 bottles available

AD-FFatale-Butterscotch.jpg

Femme Fatale's Butterscotch Pudding

Femme Fatale asked for something akin to our OCCO Butterscotch from a few years ago. "Very buttery sexy butterscotch pudding, but not caramel."

Ingredients: Vanillas, Butterscotch x3, Butter CO2, Sweet Cream, Honey, Muscovado Sugar, a dot of nutmeg and ginger << because a smidge of spice suggests a "pudding" type vibe.

2/9 bottles available

(Kayla 2xb, BlackCat 1b, RAPink 1b, GATart 1b, PSeren 1b, Mila 1b,

AD-FFatale-MilkyPearl.jpg

Femme Fatale's Milky Pearl

Very subtle skin scent that evokes a feeling of milky goodness. FF described a creamy dessert I have never tried, so I hope I got close! 'Like a sexy rich cereal milk with a hint of wheat essence and a drop of tuberose.'

Ingredients: Milk, Sweet Cream, Steamed Milk, Butter CO2, Oatmeal, Marshmallow, Caramelized Sugar, White Sugar, and 1 drop each of Tuberose and Amber EO.

2/6 bottles available

(AmberJ 1b, BlueBear 1b, Amanda 1b, JulyGirl 1b,

AD-FFatale-WhiteChocolate.jpg

Femme Fatale's White Chocolate

"Sexy rich creamy milky white chocolate bar with a bit of rose and a crunch effect but emphasis on the white chocolate."

Ingredients: White Chocolates/Cocoa Butter x3, crispy Caramel glaze, Rose, a drop of Amber EO.

2/4 bottles available

(Amanda 1b, Mila 1b,

AD-Freya-GildedLady.jpg

Valfreyja's Gilded Lady

My friend Val is a devotee of the sexy Nordic cat goddess Freya (aka Freyja), and she asked for a potion both to wear and for ritual use, made up of ingredients sacred to the goddess. Deep and dark with a glow of sensual honey. Val generated this image via AI. It actually looks like her too!

Ingredients: Indian Attars of Black Rose, Rose Otto, Smokey Woods, Sandalwood, Musk, multiple dark Ambers, Vanilla and Labdanum, accented with Wildflower Honey.

6/8 bottles available

(PSeren 1b, Precious 1b,

AD-GATart-MyJoy.jpg

GreenAppleTart's My Joy

For the lover of warm musky notes, a gorgeous blend of Egyptian and white musks, sandalwood and amber, and for a touch of brightness on top, decorated with little drops of neroli, daffodil and peach blossom. A soft and lovely musky perfume with a hint of fruity-floral. (An approximate rebrew of a PE from a few years ago, called Melissa Joy).

0/1 bottle available

(Amanda 1b)

AD-Kayla-BlueberryCreme.jpg

Kayla's Blueberry Creme

Kayla asked for: "Kind of like a blueberry version of Creme a L'Orange", with these ingredients:

Contains: Blueberries, Vanilla Creme, Marshmallow Fluff, and a few drops of sweet Amber EO.

0/2 bottles available

(GATart 1b, BlackCat 1b)

AD-Kayla-CremeOrange.jpg

Kayla's Creme A L'Orange

Kayla asked for a rebrew of last year's wonderful creation! Sweet Orange EOs swirled into sweet creamy vanillas, with a dot of light and sweet spiced amber in the base. Close, but they always come out a bit different every year!

4 bottles available

AD-KaylaRainbowSherbet.jpg

Kayla's Rainbow Sherbet

A gloriously sweet fruit salad topped with creamy vanilla whip!

Ingredients: Ripe apricots, syrupy red cherries and sweet red apples, creamy whipped vanillas, and a dash of sweet amber in the base.

3/5 bottles available

(GATart 1b, Kayla 1b,

AD-Layla-CandyMan.jpg

Layla's Candy Man

I kept asking the AI for a cute dude with a cat, but it kept giving me men with cat heads, so I decided the AI overlords had spoken, and went with it. :lol:

You know how you love to wear your boyfriend's shirt the next morning, cuz it smells deliciously like him and let's people know you're taken? You know when you've tried to wear men's cologne yourself, but it just smells too masculine on you? Here be the perfect solution to this predicament... a sexy as heck combo of lightly spiced woods and a bevy of sweet tobacco notes, blended with tonka and vanilla beans, oakmoss and a sprinkling of powdered sugar, with a naughty hint of animalic musk in the base. Totally unisex, but on the sweeter side of that, so dudes can wear it, but so can you. And it telegraphs the message: "Back off! I'm taken!"

Ingredients: Spiced Mahogany, Sweet Pipe Tobaccos, Vanillas, Tonka, Oak Moss, Musks, Sandalwood, Powdered Sugar.

8/10 bottles available

(Amanda 1b, AmberJ 1b,

AD-Maya-ChocoTonka.jpg

Maya's Choco Tonka

(Maya, your personal bottles have the name E's Manly Chocolate.)

Maya asked for, 'Smooth, cozy, manly chocolate in the vein of Tonka Tobaccum... not too sweet, but not too bitter either!' Absolutely unisex.

Ingredients: Cocoa Powders and dark Fudge, boozy Bourbon Vanilla, Tonka Bean (which wears like a woody, manly vanilla), Sandalwood, Egyptian Musk, Myrrh, and drops of woody Walnut and Vetiver in the base.

5/6 bottles available

(FFatale 1b,

AD-Maya-CoconutIcecream.jpg

Maya's Coconut Ice Cream

Maya asked for: "Coconut ice cream with warm burnt caramel. Imagine an ice cream made of sweet coconut cream, toasted coconut flakes, vanilla pod, and drizzled with burnt caramel sauce." And so it shall be!

Ingredients: Coconut Creams, Caramels, Burnt Sugar, Butter CO2, Vanillas, and a drop of Amber.

4/7 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, JulyGirl 1b, BlackCat 1b,

AD-Maya-HoneyGrapefruit.jpg

Maya's Honeyed Grapefruit

I adore honey and grapefruit together. I don't think I've loved one this much since The Prince and the Showgirl a decade or more ago. Maya and I loaded up all the grapefruits we have, in the attempt to make the grapefruit last as long as possible, so this one has Pink, Red and White together and it's divine. To bolster it, we added tinges of Pear and Peach. Gorgeous.

Ingredients: Red, Pink and White Grapefruits, tinges of Pear and Peach, Spring Honey, a dot of Amber.

0/4 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, RAPink 1b, PSeren 1b, SirenSong 1b)

AD-Mountainwitch-NectarSpring.jpg

Mountainwitch's Nectar of Spring

Mountainwitch put a spell on me to re-imagine, in PE form, a perfume we made - I think it was like 17 years ago??!!! - called Nectar du Printemps aka, Nectar of Spring. It came out AMAZING!! Love!

Ingredients: Honeysuckle, Red Currant, Peach, Pear, Spring Honey, Oakmoss.

1/3 bottles available

(GATart1 b, Onyx 1b,

AD-Onyx-DollamiteDreams-2oz.jpg

Onyx's Dollamite Dreams
@Onyx I did TWO versions of this one, and I am posting V2 here, but will post about V1 in the thread below.

Onyx requested, "A cozy, nostalgic, cuddle scent to be called, "Dollamite Dreams", to bring back memories of late-night feedings and cuddling with our baby". AI label image by Onyx.

Ingredients: Vanilla Cream, Pure Vanilla, Steamed Milk, Skin Musk, Green Apple.

V2: 2/4 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, CinnMel 1b,

V1: (Bready Version) 5/10 bottles available

(Kayla 1b, FFatale 1b, Onyx 1b, BlackCat 1b, Precious 1b,

AD-Onyx-KatsuraKiss.jpg

Onyx's Katsura Kiss w/ Hedione

I hope Onyx does not mind me sharing her words... "I would like a scent reminiscent of the moment when Mr. Onyx & I visited this tree called a "weeping katsura". One of its special features is that during autumn, the decaying process of the leaves emits a scent that smells like cotton candy, toffee, or caramel. It's a very nice and refreshing combination of earthy green and sweet, like the Cotton Candy grapes cultivar if you've ever tried it. I'd like to hopefully get close to capturing that moment of walking around feeling and smelling the cool, crisp Autumn air and getting a good whiff of cotton candy/caramel scent from the Katsura tree leaves as they make that transformation from Summer green to Autumn yellow: "Katsura Kiss". AI label image by Onyx.

Ingredients: Cotton Candy Sugar, Caramelized Sugar, Benzoin, Autumnal Dry Leaves, Oakmoss, Moist Earth, Hedione.

1/3 bottles available

(PSeren 1b, Amanda 1b,

AD-Skayna-BlissFilledDays.jpg

Skayna's Bliss Filled Days

Skayna's gorgeous perfume was beautifully described by her thusly:

Intention: A fragrance that makes me feel irresistibly beautiful and desirable. A scent that is designed to captivate and enchant, leaving a lasting impression.

Description: Walking through a lush garden at dusk, wearing a luxurious silk dress that caresses my skin, feeling effortlessly chic and alluring. The air is filled with the delicate aroma of blooming flowers and the subtle sweetness of ripe fruits. The evening sun casts a warm, golden glow, creating an atmosphere of serene elegance. A soft, velvety sweetness envelops me with its inviting scents wafting through the air.

Ingredients: Iris, Black Currant, Caramel, Praline, Vanilla, a drop of Amber EO.

0/4 bottles available

(GATart 1b,PSeren 1b, CrzyAuntD 1b, Mila 1b)

AD-Skayna-Cathedral.jpg

Skayna's Cathedral

Skayna asked me to try to do a similar brew to Cupid's Cathedral from a few years ago. I was surprised that I had all of the ingredients still on hand, but one of them is now extinct and precious, and this cannot be brewed another time, so I made some extra for others who loved it too.

Ingredients: Madagasacar Vanilla, Stargazer Lily, Balsam EO.

2/7 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, PSeren 1b, DDolls 1b, Onyx 1b, Cinnmel 1b,

AD-SomeChick-VanHoneyCone.jpg

SomeChick's Vanilla Honey Cone

Somechick says: "I am a baker and I would like something with a heavy vanilla, marshmallow, buttercream base and the tiniest hint of dirty honey...If I could bottle the smell of my favorite ice cream shop when they are making waffle cones, that would be close." I made a lot of this one, cuz, OMG!

Ingredients: Vanilla Cream, Vanilla Absolute, Vanilla Pure, Vanilla Crisp, Marshmallow, Buttercream, Caramelized Sugar, Autumn Honey, Civit Honey, Amber drop.

0/10 bottles available

(Mila 1b, FFatale 1b, GATart 1b, Kayla 2xb, PSeren 1b, RAPink 1b, Citrine 1b, Vika 1b, Onyx 1b)

AD-Tink-LampoloHear.jpg

Tink's Lampolo Heart ❤️ 

Tink's loving tribute to the best kitty ever, (aside from mine), was described like so:

"Strawberry: symbolizing the heart and Lampolo's sweetness.

Tonka: for Lampolo's courage and spicy edge, but also the regalness he had.

Sandalwood: symbolizing the lion and the dry and hot Serengeti.

And maybe a very tiny lick of musk, that soft deep musk cats have.

I want this to be more of an adult Strawberry perfume, one that is bordering the unisex line, but still leaning feminine."

Ingredients: Strawberry, Tonka and a touch of velvety Vanilla, Sandalwood, Fuzzy Musk, Civet Musk (synth).

0/3 bottles available

(BlackCat 1b, RAPink 1b, CinnMel 1b)

AD-TreacleTart-SweetSavor.jpg

TreacleTart's Sweet Savor

Says TreacleTart: "You’ve reached your goals, reaped your rewards, and won all the accolades. Now it’s time to savor the fruits of your labor. Soak in luxurious abundance with totally contented satisfaction." A beautifully lavish fruity floral! Nice job TT!

Ingredients: Lilies, Jasmines, Pomegranate, White Amber.

3 bottles available

AD-Venus-Princess.jpg

Venus Morningstar's Princess Pleaser Potion

Ms Morningstar says: "Inspiration: drawing in true, dedicated romantic love; a prince coming to save his princess - a knight saving his damsel; being spoiled by a good man, chivalry, femininity, sweetness, Venus (the goddess & the planet), adoration.

Ingredients: Strawberries, Black Raspberries, Buttery Vanilla, Vanilla Cake, Vanilla Creme, White Tea, a wee drop of fleshy Orchid.

4/7 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, BlackCat 1b, CinnMel 1b,

AD-WA-Alligators.jpg

W&A's Cuppa Alligators & Crocodiles

Wanderlust shares: "I love a cuppa, most especially Earl Grey. I'd be shamed to bits by my friends and family across the pond, but I break the rules by adding cream after I steep the Earl with a twist of lemon."

Ingredients: Black Tea, Camelia (Tea) Blossom, Mimosa Flower, Bergamot EO, Steamed Milk, Vanilla, Spring Honey, Lemon, and Bamboo << which adds a tea-like watery clarity.

0/3 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, BlueBear 1b, Mila 1b)

AD-Wanderlust-SweetHarvest.jpg

Wanderlust's Sweetest Harvest

Wanderlust remembers: "Every autumn, Grandma Opie would stew fruits and pumpkin, pop that in tart shells, and bake until the crust was buttery golden. Meanwhile, she'd whip up miniature creme brulee to set atop the fruit tarts. Being in her kitchen, especially after a long work day in the crisp October air, was pure heaven. Here's a scented version of Nan Opie's kitchen, brimming with my favorite harvest dessert."

Ingredients: Plum, Apple, Fig, Cranberry, Caramelized Sugar, Creme Brulee, EOs of Cardamom, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cinnamon.

4/9 bottles available

(GATart 1b, SirenSong 1b, BlackCat 1b, Wanderlust 2xb,

27 minutes ago, citrine said:

I love the Dolce Tangerini label!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Could you just please change the name on the label of Stefka? ;)

Omg, sorry about that! Fixed! :)

1 hour ago, Amanda said:

I’d love to hear about @Onyx Katsura Kiss and @greenappletart My Joy when you ladies get a chance!

My Joy may technically be my PE, but I can take absolutely no credit for it. I asked for a rebrew/new variation of Melissa Joy, someone else's PE from years ago. 

In a previous sale, I got a bottle of it unsniffed as a freebie. It was the last bottle, and I was so sad because I loved it! When the PEs opened, I knew exactly what I wanted to ask for. I know it won't be exactly the same, but I am looking forward to seeing how the new version turns out.

This is all I have time for now, I have to run to the shop and run an event, but I will be back tonight to add more descriptions. I also got Izzy to cover for me at the shop tomorrow, so I can stay here with you and answer Qs and send invoices and stuff. :) See you later, bye for now!

May I reserve SomeChick’s Vanilla Homey Cone, please? Love honey based things!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Omg Mara these look AMAZING!!!

Perfectly ok to share my words, I am stunned at all the extra notes!  Man oh man I'm soooo excited for these!

And could I please reserve a bottle of Kayla's Blueberry Creme? 😁

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

@Black Cat, I still have a bottle of Inviting Aphrodite! I saw the label for Enticing Aphrodite and hoped it would be related. I'm thinking I might need a bottle. 

Gilded Lady also sounds amazing! 

Honestly, all of these so far sound incredible. 

7 minutes ago, tink333 said:

@Black Cat, I still have a bottle of Inviting Aphrodite! I saw the label for Enticing Aphrodite and hoped it would be related. I'm thinking I might need a bottle. 

Gilded Lady also sounds amazing! 

Honestly, all of these so far sound incredible. 

@tink333 how are you?!?  I agree, these all sound incredible!  Your looks deeply intriguing, would love to hear anything you feel comfortable sharing ❣️

Wooo! I got a reprieve! Someone else is gonna work the shop for me tonight so I can keep going on the descriptions! Yay!

Ok, so gonna finish the descripts and then record the reservations.

Glad everyone is enjoying the labels so far, thanks for the kind words!

xoxox ❤️ xoxox

Please reserve

Amanda beach sol, +

Citrine Stefka, +

Maya coconut ice cream, and +

Citrine dolce Tangerini. +

Maya’s chocolate is a masculine scent? Is enticing Aphrodite very chocolaty? 

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

So without knowing the notes, I’d like to reserve a few that just called to me!

can I please have:

1 Alanna’s Ohana 

1 Femme Fatales White Chocolate 

and I’ll wait on the description of the others because I’ve already spent way too much money.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

1 hour ago, Black Cat said:

@tink333 how are you?!?  I agree, these all sound incredible!  Your looks deeply intriguing, would love to hear anything you feel comfortable sharing ❣️

@Black Cat, I'm doing well! 🥰 How are you?! 

Mine is a dedication for my cat Lampolo, who passed away. He was my familiar and my heart. My heart completely broke and it took me about a year to move through the grief and loss.

It's going to be a combo of sandalwood, tonka, strawberry, and maybe some musk, but I left that up to Mara. I cannot wait to see the full description and get my package. 

The other version of Dollamite Dreams by @Onyx. This is Version 1.

Onyx asked for:

Notes: - warm oats - sweet, milky, vanilla (mother's milk, comforting-type) - green apple, skin musk.

I used the following ingredients:

Vanilla Cream, Buttery Vanilla, Pure Vanilla, Steamed Milk, Oatmeal, Marshmallow, Whipped Cream, Skin Musk, Powdered Sugar, Green Apple.

It came out, in my opinion, too complex, thick, and bready to be baby-ish enough. I asked Izzy, who has 5 kids and is a baby addict, and he felt the same. Too bready, too thick. So I tried again for Version 2 up top, simplifying the recipe - removing notes and removing the breadiness of the oats.

@Onyx You can choose whichever version you prefer to be mailed to you. We assumed you would like V2 better, and we planned on sending a trial of this one as well so you can smell them both.

I gave this a different label so we don't get them confused.

AD-Onyx-DollamiteDreams-4oz.jpg.f72bbc149d555f614227d9caf48a9956.jpg

10 bottles available.

Or, I just might use it for scenting Goat's Milk Soap. :)

OMG this really just made my Friday. I've been checking back daily and just so ecstatic to see all of these lovely labels and beautiful descriptions! 31! Wow!

I think I read in a previous PE thread that teenies (or a similar name) as samples are shipped with PE orders? Does that apply for this new set of PEs too?

May I please reserve 1 bottle of

Onyx's Dollamite Dreams - Version 1 (thick, bready version)?

Mara, these are all amazing and the labels are gorgeous! I love the images you chose for mine. ❤️

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Looks like all 3 bottles of Citrine's Dolce Tangerini have been reserved. If by chance there's enough to make a fourth, please let me know. If not, I'll just have to wait for a rebrew 🙂

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Can I also please have:

1 bottle of Layla’s Candyman +

1 bottle BlackCats Summer Bliss +

1 Onyx’s Dollamite Dreams (version 2) +

1 Greenapplatart’s My Joy +

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

You guys are amazing.

Since these are all still fresh in my mind, and I do not recall emptying any ingredient bottles - well, maybe one - I can probably make a little more of the most popular requests.

ok, all the descripts are up now, right? Did I miss anything? Does anyone want to change their mind from the early reserves? I will start posting the reserves after I give everyone a little time.

Please also reserve

Onyx Dollamite v1 +

and v2, +

Skayna Cathedral, +

Maya choco tonka, +

Maya honeyed grapefruit, +

BlackCat enticing Aphrodite, +

SomeChick honey cone, and +

Venus princess pleaser. +

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

1 hour ago, pheroserenade said:

I think I read in a previous PE thread that teenies (or a similar name) as samples are shipped with PE orders? Does that apply for this new set of PEs too?

We will make some itties from what's leftover in the bottles at the end, but we do not have enough to offer sets of this lot. Plus, for anything you buy here, you get to choose freebies from the sale thread, which I left open just for you guys! So, freebies of your choice from the sale thread, eliminates itty freebies.

4 hours ago, tink333 said:

@Black Cat, I'm doing well! 🥰 How are you?! 

Mine is a dedication for my cat Lampolo, who passed away. He was my familiar and my heart. My heart completely broke and it took me about a year to move through the grief and loss.

It's going to be a combo of sandalwood, tonka, strawberry, and maybe some musk, but I left that up to Mara. I cannot wait to see the full description and get my package. 

Oh Tink, I'm so sorry! What a beautiful way to honor Lampolo.  My memorial PEs have been some of the most meaningful.

Mara, may I reserve

Tink's Lampolo Heart 

Femme Fatales Butterscotch Pudding 

I may add more but those are my must haves so far, a long with the bottle of Kayla's Blueberry Creme requested earlier in thread

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!