NYMPH

knjsavy

• 1 month later...

Revisited this scent tonight. I like the flora part of the scent but at other moments the cucumber comes on real strong and it make me feel :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

Nymph is my friend! Yet's it's clean and fresh. The bamboo is what stands out the most, while the others float along in the water. It's almost aftershave-y on me, and I like it because it's like a hint of male on me. Which is nice when I feel in need of a boost of take charge attitude.

• 3 months later...

I was so excited to get my mitts on this a while back...but something in it gives me stabbing headaches! My second try of Mermaids did that too...I suspect the water lily...bummer as the real thing is one of my favorite scents on earth and I was really into fresh's waterline EDT for a while...:(

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Took a chance on this one in the sale and really LOVE it!

Every since getting Storemy's, Spring's Jasmine Rain I have been befuddled by fragrances with water scents and have gotten a few. I am loving this.

It's light and clean and watery and the lily is there making it all just SO ridiculously beautiful. THIS IS JUST GORGEOUS! The lettuce and cucumber add to the clean watery smell/feel. Aloe is just a healing scent to me and evokes all manner of childhood memories. The bamboo? It's another addition that I have liked in other fragrances. This is just an overall clean, green, watery scent to my nose and I love it - WIN!

• 5 years later...

From Luna's archive thread: 

The home of the magical Nymphs: our bodies are 70% of it, we love to swim in it, fish frak in it, it's the core of all life on Earth.

As evocative of fresh, cool, clean water as a perfume can be! Crafted of Cucumber, Aloe, Lettuce, Bamboo, Water Lily, Sea Moss... and more.

This one is gorgeous! It reminds me a little of Stormy Weather. I found it reminiscent of a unisex scent, but leaning towards the feminine side, for sure. I'm always pleased when aquatic scents don't have that "briny" twist. This one is just nice and fresh.