Important day coming up!!!

Right ladies,

I need your help. I have a super important day coming up on Thursday! I got shortlisted for my dream job & have my interview on Thursday.

Since I'm in a very male dominated field I have to come across as intelligent, competent & above all mature (being blond & looking younger than my years doesn't do me any favours here :2182: ).... So, I reckon NO sexy phero's...What to wear though? Ignoring sexy phero's I've got the following to play with;

UN-Dom, PheroGirl Dominance, UN-Intellectual Woman, Popularity Potion, Focus Potion, UN-Open Windows, UN-Heart & Soul, UN-Drop Your Guard, UN-Treasured Heart, EST & Woozy Floozy

I'm leaning towards UN-IW & UN-OW with an LP that's not too sweet, heavy or in your face...maybe Scarlet Silk or Sugared Amber?

Any ideas ladies?

How about wearing LP RED and BLACK...? With some EST?

I dunno...I totally suck at combos really...

Once again I am leaving this up to the experts

BTW CONGRATS and Best of luck on Thursday!!!!

So excited for ya!! You'll do just fine..I know!

@ Rosebud: The combo you came up with (Intellectual Woman and Open Windows) sounds perfect for an interview! Both of those have alpha- and beta- androstenol which are great for a business setting! They will love you!!! :2182:

For the scent, I would say choose one that you have worn before at work and feel comfortable and confident wearing. I would steer away from anything new, (just my 2 cents!!!).

Best of Luck!!!

Maybe just the slightest swipe of the unscented Dominance to enhance your I know what I'm doing vibe, but otherwise I agree that Intellectual Woman is the best choice out of what you've got.

Maybe just the slightest swipe of the unscented Dominance to enhance your I know what I'm doing vibe

Definitely, use a splash of Unscented Dom......

Hey Rosebud....sending out positive vibes for ya big day...I think you are the best candidate already. lol

like Coffee I am biased, love love IW and wear it to work daily. I would definitely do Intellectual Woman and Open windows...and I would prolly put a lil bit of Popularity potion as well and then pick out a very pretty but light scent to go with.

Now go WOW 'em girl!

djac

Thanks for the advice ladies!

I think I'm going to go with UN-IW and UN-OW with a few small swipes of UN-Dom...

And as much as I'd love to wear one of my fave LP's because they make me feel confident and sexy, I think my fave's are all too heavy and/or sweet (Holle, LP Orig, LP Red, Dolly's Dark Side)...all a bit too strong, so since ladies are adviced to be very conservative & not to wear perfume I'll go with something light that would be least likely to be found offensive or inappropriate... I'm thinking something like a touch of Sugared Amber, Scarlet Silk or Tidesong's Honey, amber & neroli :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Thanks for the advice ladies!

I think I'm going to go with UN-IW and UN-OW with a few small swipes of UN-Dom...

And as much as I'd love to wear one of my fave LP's because they make me feel confident and sexy, I think my fave's are all too heavy and/or sweet (Holle, LP Orig, LP Red, Dolly's Dark Side)...all a bit too strong, so since ladies are adviced to be very conservative & not to wear perfume I'll go with something light that would be least likely to be found offensive or inappropriate... I'm thinking something like a touch of Sugared Amber, Scarlet Silk or Tidesong's Honey, amber & neroli :arf:

Rosebud...

I have sampled from my bottle Tidesongs Honey, amber and neroli...this one is lovely...not overly loud and in your face, but very pretty and ladylike, very much a work scent...can't wait to test mine at work.

I actually bought two bottles unsniffed based on the ingredients and I am glad that i did...I have lots and lots of sexy scents but I spend so much time at work, I am always happy when I find a beautiful work scent.

This one is light and refreshing...I would definitely think about going with this one.

djac