New to the Magic of Love Potions.

as33156

Welcome aboard!!!

Get the sampler!! I ordered a man sampler because sometimes I like to smell like a man and scratch my balls. I consider myself a sometimes cute depending on time of the month fashion obsessed man.

. :gangster:

LOL LadyVictoria,

I'm a man and my balls never itch because I moisturise after showering. Only dry balls need scratching. Note: I'm a metro-sexual so I can't speak for all blokes.

Edited by as33156

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSA: Drinking two beer glasses of pumpkin cider is the equivalent of drinking one gallon of laxative. If someone ever offers you pumpkin cider punch them in the face. From now on using the words "pumpkin" and "cider" in the same sentence will be considered fighting words.

Yes well, any type of cider tends to have a laxative effect. I quit drinking, but always suggest sticking with beer if given the option.

...I'm following yoooooo...

It *could* help move things along if it's lower in the digestive tract. If it's hanging out in the tummy, it might head the other way, but just a taste of PLAIN NO SPICES pumpkin is fine for most cats...I give Graham some every so often as he sometimes has issues w/the box...and getting things done. TMI I KNOW NEW GUY but we regularly threadjack allllll over the place, sorry!

Hey, threadjacking is half the fun of being here!

as33156, I'm not putting pumpkin. And cider. In the same sentence, see? I'm being a good grrrlll. Heh. Although, the Sentence Fragment Police are now banging on my door. Wonder how they got up the mountain so quickly? And got past the bears and all? They must have secret tunnels.

*shakes self*

katz, I need to go back to the cat cam thread, don't I? Heeeee!

...I'm following yoooooo...

It *could* help move things along if it's lower in the digestive tract. If it's hanging out in the tummy, it might head the other way, but just a taste of PLAIN NO SPICES pumpkin is fine for most cats...I give Graham some every so often as he sometimes has issues w/the box...and getting things done. TMI I KNOW NEW GUY but we regularly threadjack allllll over the place, sorry!

How on earth would you get a cat to eat pumpkin??? Mine won't eat anything but dry food.

Different cats will eat different suff. I had a cat once that lived for avacados and green peppers. He would also steal a T-bone off a grill or a chicken drumstick off a pregnant (8 months) ladies plate while using her belly to get up there. He was scrappy. But he loved the greens.

Now! Now! You ladies are far to gorgeous to being living with all those cats. My crackberry has been getting blown up non-stop by this thread. If only I was this popular in high-school. Halo is an angel and has offered to help me make a purchase. I couldn't last night because I had to play big boss and lay people off.

Now! Now! You ladies are far to gorgeous to being living with all those cats. My crackberry has been getting blown up non-stop by this thread. If only I was this popular in high-school. Halo is an angel and has offered to help me make a purchase. I couldn't last night because I had to play big boss and lay people off.

I am not an angel. LOL

Ha! What do you know about hard swallows? You aren't a woman ;)

Dude, I knew you would go there! You have just leveled out at "Shameless"...

...it's one of the reasons I like you!

Officially taking up smoking :smiley-sex023:

I'm going to let that one slide...just know that it's really really hard for me to do so. Yes, I know what I said is ripe with innuendo as well. As3 you should totally start a new thread.... this one has like the most replies ever for a welcome thread.

Now, I have a truly filthy mind...but...what's a Sister Wife??? (I don't get off the mountain very much...)

:pirate291: ARRRRRRR! We be takin' over this thread!!! :pirate291:

That's why we neeeed you on Facebook for our pirate group!!! It's all filthy, all the time!

NO you didn't! You sounded CUTE. Call back if you have any more questions!

:cat692:

Your to kind Potion Master.

I totally forgot what I wanted to say and went into my rambling when I heard that it was a woman's voice. I felt like I was asking a girl I liked to the prom for some reason. Thanks for being patient. Don't think I will be calling again though. :Emoticons04231:

It's going to take me so long to receive it as I'm on base and had to have it shipped to my mothers so she could ship it to me. :Emoticons04269:

Can't we ship it straight to you? We ship to those APO addresses all the time. If you have a direct address you want us to use, just email it over.

Can't we ship it straight to you? We ship to those APO addresses all the time. If you have a direct address you want us to use, just email it over.

Not the base I'm working at they destroy all liquids coming via mail without fail unless sent by someone who has been approved. Once my mother receives the products she will repackage and send to me as she is approved. The base will receive it call me to pick it up and make me open up everything in front of them to see if I die. Then if I don't die they let me have them. Major hassle at this base.

Edited by as33156

I've talked to Mara a few times on the phone and every single time, I've felt like everything made sense in the world, showers of skittles pour over the phone lines and I buy a Lotto ticket. I also sound like a gay drunk teenager when I speak to her so no worries there.

She is.. the Most Interesting Woman in the World..

Not the base I'm working at they destroy all liquids coming via mail without fail unless sent by someone who has been approved. Once my mother receives the products she will repackage and send to me as she is approved. The base will receive it call me to pick it up and make me open up everything in front of them to see if I die. Then if I don't die they let me have them. Major hassle at this base.

You won't *die* but the MPs may want to boink you. :666: Which could work out nicely...

...pirate group...? Aye, Matey!!! And how can I be findin' this thing?

:heart106::pirate291::heart106:

No one is commandeering my ship unless boarding with fresh mani's & pedi's. Then it maybe negotiable upon further inspection of the pedi's :Emoticons04263:

Edited by as33156

what if they have beautiful pedis and manis but their toes have calluses and hammer time going on?

Then they will have to walk the plank. I run a tight ship. :emot159: