New to the Magic of Love Potions.

as33156

You won't *die* but the MPs may want to boink you. :666: Which could work out nicely...

No MPs of yet but a young female officer attacked me a few times. I lived to tell the tail.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to post pictures of my unkept armpits to gross you out. :hedgehog:

I have dated a couple of French girls. Those don't scare me.

Edited by as33156

You have to be on facebook, my pet

Do you be speakin' of the Perfume Posse, or shall it be some other place? (hey, do we have any pirate smilies other than the flag...?) I may have to start reciting the Pirate Alphabet. :penguin:

Hey as33156 I got my first pedicure *ever* a couple days ago! My footies be beeeeooooteeeefullll. My hands are another matter, though. Always short nails 'cause of piano, guitar, painting,etc. Form follows function and all that. 'Zat mean I have to walk the plank? Wait! I can sing for me grog!!! :drunk:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

She bowls overhand...

When I first read your comment on my crackberry I saw:

"She bends over"

I'm glad I waited till I got back to my pc to respond. :Emoticons0086:

Edited by as33156

Do you be speakin' of the Perfume Posse, or shall it be some other place? (hey, do we have any pirate smilies other than the flag...?) I may have to start reciting the Pirate Alphabet. :penguin:

Hey as33156 I got my first pedicure *ever* a couple days ago! My footies be beeeeooooteeeefullll. My hands are another matter, though. Always short nails 'cause of piano, guitar, painting,etc. Form follows function and all that. 'Zat mean I have to walk the plank? Wait! I can sing for me grog!!! :drunk:

Sorry awaiting photos to inspect. :Emoticons04269:

Edited by as33156

I will send you details on Facebook. I was having a blonde moment

And see that pinky toe? That's the same pinky toe Elizabeth has more talent in than I (and most other people) have in their whole bodies! And now it's so purdy with the crackle polish!

MyFingersOnGuitarNeck.jpgLeft hand, and

MyPedicure.jpgright foot.

Awww...thanks, you two! I am now officially addicted to pedicures. My Mom treated me to that when we went to get her a manicure, and her lady was just super!!! Do you think my toes will save me from walkin' the plank???

:pirate291:

:hear-ye: You have been spared the plank. Your toes look pretty darn good for a woman who only had her first pedi a few weeks ago. I think you can fill the position on the boat as official musician & also back walker when the captain develops a kink. Your toes will only start to look even better with them getting routine pedis & soakings. The nail polish on the other hand is a nono. Red is a must!

I'm still waiting for the rest of the crew to show me their credentials. :Emoticons04269:

Edited by as33156

I'm still waiting for the rest of the crew to show me their credentials. :Emoticons04269:

Honey, I am sorry, but I can't show my "credentials" on an internet message board.....and no, I am NOT talkin' about fingers and toes.....

Honey, I am sorry, but I can't show my "credentials" on an internet message board.....and no, I am NOT talkin' about fingers and toes.....

Queen Of Tease! :Emoticons0086:

Queen Of Tease! :Emoticons0086:

LOLOLOLOL.......I may be a tease on a message board, but not IRL......IRL, I accept challenges like that! No bluffing allowed!

LOLOLOLOL.......I may be a tease on a message board, but not IRL......IRL, I accept challenges like that! No bluffing allowed!

I will have to make a mental reminder of "I accept challenges like that! No bluffing allowed!" :Emoticons04235:

LP has totally stole me away from my other forum I'm a regular on. Very addicting this place is.

hi as33156 !! :thbf54f4bf:

d'oh...I give up ! hate the new set up

Edited by liz

d'oh...I give up ! hate the new set up

late to da party...

Thank you Liz,

The party is just getting started. It's on a ship also. Need to see your credentials though. :emot159:

Edited by as33156

Thank you Liz,

The party is just getting started. It's on a shit also. Need to see your credentials though. :emot159:

credentials ? no comprendo ? mmm...let's see yours ! :Emoticons04269:

how the hell do I post pics now ?? someone....anyone ??

well, these are tats from a label Mara created along w/the scent for me:

http://lovepotion.in...l=&fromsearch=1

scan down for 2nd pic

Edited by liz

scan down for 2nd pic

http://tinypic.com/ you can upload here for free without any sign up.

Exactly. Plus I'd like to know how you got the idea you were anything but a cabin boy.

Exactly. Plus I'd like to know how you got the idea you were anything but a cabin boy.

Hey I gotta start off somewhere. I don't mind working my way up to the top. :bow:

Edited by as33156

You need to water your bamboo. It looks dry. Here are my credentials. Sometimes this- :female-gangster: but 3 weeks out of the month this :medusa: and then every other day this :woman-in-rollers:

It's not my bamboo but I will give it a water. Can't wait to get out of this city the water is hard.

You need to water your bamboo. It looks dry. Here are my credentials. Sometimes this- :female-gangster: but 3 weeks out of the month this :medusa: and then every other day this :woman-in-rollers:

LOL! you know you are right, his bamboo does look dry. That one stalk is dead. Pull it.

scan down for 2nd pic

Love that tat. Goes well with your skin colour and is not overpowering.

Hah...move your feet lose your place :D

And see that pinky toe? That's the same pinky toe Elizabeth has more talent in than I (and most other people) have in their whole bodies! And now it's so purdy with the crackle polish!

:yeahthat: x 10 ...check her website! Not to mention being a genuine earth mother too :hearts09793:

:10_small16:

...booya ,and Dolly's credentials are Outstanding :)

:yeahthat: x 10 ...check her website! Not to mention being a genuine earth mother too :hearts09793:

wait.. Elizabeth has a website ? where ? I wanna see !!

:10_small16:

...booya ,and Dolly's credentials are Outstanding :)

I'm on her site. I will have to check out some tunes.

Yummmm, thanks for the candy as33156!!!

SLURP!!

:Emoticons0086:

May need to come over there and slather you in LPs personally...

My pleasure Potion Master,

I could always use a soft pair of hands for the parts I can never seem to reach myself. I was just getting ready to go do my 50 laps when I took that photo.

I'll make sure to leave the door unlocked. hehe