Workout pheros?

As I was getting ready to go to the Y I realized I don't know which phero to wear. Does anybody know which mix or singles are best for working out? I hope to be working out regularly so I can always experiment but thought maybe someone already has one that they like for this reason.

It depends what your intention is: for ultimate respect from men and to boost your stamina, energy and drive I recommend Tabby or Dangerous Games (Domina or Leather) but if you want to drive men wild just use something with cops. The gym is ideal for oil based pheros with all that heat and sweat you'll be like an effervescent phero bomb walking around, trust me :wink2:

Try Audacious or Leather :) ...maybe Focus Pocus/Potion if you have it.Heck,Cougar should be good too,anything that give you that confident feeling :D

I read about your new program,luv luv that it is going to be a family affair...Kudos !

My vote would be to wear nothing, or very little. If you get really hot and sweaty, scents (perfume, pheros, and body) will start amping like mad and pheros can break down in to funky BO smells. EoW will start smelling like it does before dry-down. I generally workout at the end of the day; I have whatever remains of whatever I applied in the morning, but I don't ever reapply anything before working out.

No I am definitely not wearing cops. Don't need the stink or the hassle of worrying about dudes. This is more about self effects for me. I think when I am with my kids I will stick with a social and when I am by myself or with my friends only I will try Dominance. I always feel like i can kick major ass on Dom. I will report back once I get some solid findings.