Cougar vs Popularity Potion?

I've read various comments across a bunch of threads about how both of these seem to work very similarly as far as popularity, but I didn't see anything that compared them to each other. So can some of you more experienced than me users have suggestions on how they compare?

They seem to have somewhat similar fx but IMHO the Cougar pretty much works on men only, whereas the PP works on EVVABODY baby. I lurves me some PP these days. Cougar - is cool when I know I'm gonna be with a buncha my guy friends and I am wanting some attention.

That's my impression. YMMV.

For me (& please note I seem to be very much in the minority) I have to be very careful with PP - has to be a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny amount - and then everyone is hanging on my every word in an intimidated, "looking up to me" kind of way - and my self effect is similarly haughty. Any more than a tiny amount and I become totally invisible and feel weirdly insecure.

Cougar works in small and large doses, lol, and makes me feel chipper and confident, not so much sexy, just very competent and "well of *course* everyone would love me", and they do. Seems to work BETTER on older men than younger, though works on both. Also makes women gush that I look amazing, glowy, perfect, etc. & (as I've rambled repeatedly in the Cougar thread) for me, this brings snobby women to their KNEES. -- These are all clearly Cougar effects because I've tested it repeatedly, with people I know, and alternated with wearing and not wearing it, and it's like a light switch -

Cougar works in small and large doses, lol, and makes me feel chipper and confident, not so much sexy, just very competent and "well of *course* everyone would love me", and they do.

Heh, yep, I feel that way too, more or less. I HAZ SPARKLE MOTION! It gives me extra confidence without me having to really act it out, if that makes sense.

I have to be careful with PP, it's makes people want to reach out & touch me. Which can get awkward. Cougar has an awe inspiring effect on the opposite sex for me, like they stand in a circle around me, hanging on my every word. It's very interesting.

When I used PP in Who's That Lady, it was fun but almost too much attention. I had some rock star cachet, but *everyone* was being helpful. Kind of interrupted my flow. HOWEVER! Using it in Darling Clementine, I sort of have an ever-shifting entourage and we're all having a lovely time and nobody helps me excessively. Does that make sense? It's a happy good time, with me as a quiet star, and everyone jolly around me. I like it THAT way.

Now, with Cougar, I like it in the original scent and in Sparkle Fuchsia. Love the stuff. Makes me da shiznay. I get DIHL reactions from some men--got a hilarious sweet one from a teenage guy who's my son's age--and women treat me with respect and appreciation.

So they're both good times, but definitely different. Ultimately I think Cougar is a bit more sexual on me.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

UN PP and Cougar in Sparkle Fuschia are two pheros which I use at work and at social events. I feel that UN PP makes people view me as a super star. Everything that I wear is of star quality, even a simple black dress, a black scarve, etc.

I love Sparkle Fuschia for its scent. I feel that everyone around me seems more chatty and I'm generally in a better mood when I wear this. However, it's sad to say that my bottle of UN Cougar is not getting too much love from me.