Velvet & Steel

LadyVictoria

So glad to get this as a sniffie with my last order. This is so tropical and wet and mmm it's so sexy!! I put the tiniest drop on my skin to test it, the coconut, bamboo and pineapple scream VACATION. Love it. Bummed this is sold out but a little goes a long way. Will keep this with the rest of my coveted sniffie collection, and probably keep the empty forever and ever so I can sniff it when I need a pick me up.

There's Mango in this, isn't there? Rainforest green with a definite mango note. Interesting.
I'll have to save this for hotter days, I think it'll work better in a couple months time. I'll add a broader review then.
Until then, yes, that J-Lo tropical green dress of a few years back is an apt description. I have a feeling this will be perfect for outdoor salsa Saturdays on the beach.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

On my skin this one is very fresh, classy scent...

Hmmmm, not quite similar to CTM, at least not on my skin.

I think the original of this "Christine's Tropical Musk" (I think) was a PE, so if Mara had the ingredients & recipe that (CTM) could be reordered as a PE.

Edited by StacyK

• 5 years later...

Now that I’m at home a lot, I’ve been experimenting with all my random TVs and sniffles.   Travel shock strikes again!  When I first smelled this, it was super green, almost astringent.  Now this is so different!  It’s not green at all, it’s fruity and clean, with the coconut rounding things out.  Something about the clean but sweet drydown reminds me of Lady Frost.  It feels like you’ve just taken a luxuriously long shower at a fancy tropical resort, and you’re lounging on the balcony, looking over the beach and enjoying the ocean breeze.