Glycerin soap scented with UNE

xev

This stuff is awesome! I have been using it in my bath for a few weeks now. I love soaking in my clawfoot tub in a cloud of Une fragrance. I even use the soap on my face. It is very gentle. I'd definitely order this again.

I told my husband to keep his mitts off my bar of Une soap. I tried to make it sound not like I was being greedy (ha!), but that I was looking out for his manliness, because it s a girlie fragrance. But yesterday I noticed he smelled like Une! And it actually seemed to work as a man's fragrance, too.

I really need to order some of this... Is it in the body and bath area?

Yes, unless they've sold out. I also have a bar of LP Original scented soap that I haven't tried yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I've almost used up my cute sample bar of this--THANKS MARA for tucking it into my last order! I was afraid that the scent wouldn't work on my skin because I sometimes have issues with the honeys, but I CAN USE THIS ONE!!! What's more, it makes my shower *and* my skin smell lovely. I use it on my face, too. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling good. Mara's soap ROCKS!

I've gone through my bar entirely, and I forgot to order one in my last order. Bummer. It's a really great soap. It lathers really well,(its great for shaving), it isn't drying, and it leaves my bathroom and me smelling awesome. And the best part: BF is allergic to pretty much every soap out there except Dove, so he won't touch it. ;)

I also have a bar of LP Original scented soap that I haven't tried yet.

I've been using mine for a while now and love it. It has a low lather level, perhaps due to its composition, but it smells wonderful and imparts a nice moisture layer. I find it works best as a moisturizing shower bar versus a cleansing bar on my particular skin. And does it ever make the entire room smell GREAT for hours after!