HELP! Suggestions for RE-bonding in long term relationship.

Hello,

I'm brand new to the LovePotion.com site and new to Pheromones.

I've just purchased Empathy & Harmony to try to soothe the air between me & my BF. He says he loves me but says we argue all the time and so he wants to break up. (he works shift and his sleep patterns are snafu). ...always irritable. Of course he blames me.

So far, I've been wearing the EH for 2 days now and it seems to have smoothed his feelings a bit and he seems somewhat less quarelsome and snappy. I'm desperate to quell the clash between us and heal the relationship. What potion to use? I read a thread that mentioned 'Return to Me". Is that what will work on this particular situation? If so, Is it still available?

BTW: He's 52 and I'm 57. We have been together almost 8 years. We live together but we are not married.

Suggestions Please.

Hi Caracia, your BF seems to respond well to E&H. May be you can also combine Return To Me with some unscented phero blend such as Empathy Potion. Another good phero blend for your situation is Heart & Soul. I had always good results with it in a quite similar situation. Also, there is a new phero blend which might be helpful: Gotcha! I'd suggest to take advantage of this month's phero spray trial offer and get some trial sprays.

I've looked for 'Return To Me' but can't find it.

it looks like it's GGG (Going, Going, Gone = sold out) but there's a bottle on July Girl's thread in the Trading Post for sale... Otherwise, I think Treasured Hearts/ Heart & Soul are good choices, along with Empathy :)

Actually, in my experience, Perfect Match has been better for re-bonding in my 8 year relationship. There's a lot of other things going on with us, but when I'm so inclined PM does wonders. Anything with a goodly amount of DHEAS is going to be your best friend because that is the bonding phero that we go into the downward spiral of producing after 24. You know how we tend to think "it's harder to make new friends when you get older" as you hit the 30s? Probably due to producing less & less DHEAS. PM brings back that happy giddiness from our dating days when my SO & I wear it.

I agree with Beccah, in my experience Perfect Match has also helped me rebond in my relationship in a way I never thought possible. Good luck and I hope things get better

I can chime in on this, too. Perfect Match has be absolutely wonderful for my boyfriend and me. It's the first thing that popped into my head when I read your post. I would use that for bonding purposes in a heartbeat - it's what it was intended for, and does the job beautifully. :)